Crootin Stories Vol. 2

bleak ain't never lied.

Doesn't seem like this **** flies anywhere else. Can you imagine USC setting up shop in Louisiana? smh

Advertisement
This recruit was at a pretty strong miami school, Miami was coming off 2 straight NC games, sent Several 1st round players at this recruits position to the nFL, yet this recruit spurned Miami for a SEC school coming off of an 8 win season with no recent succESS where one of his high school coaches just happened to get a job at this SEC school.

Dwayne Bowe and the coach was one James Coley....

Advertisement
bleak ain't never lied.

Doesn't seem like this **** flies anywhere else. Can you imagine USC setting up shop in Louisiana? smh

Yea it does. One of my teammates signed with Tech and during his process a similar situation went down. Dude got a last second offer from UGA and UGA was his dream school, they blew his **** up the last few weeks. Well our coach for whatever reason did not want him to go to UGA and so he limited contact with them.

Weiner at Plant has been doing the same thing to UF over the past few years.

Did the kid sign with Bama or the school he wanted to go to? **** gotta feel bad for some of these kids.

Advertisement
i want to hear some dirty recruiting stories that got players here.

I guess Stacy Coley would fit the bill. We don't get him without Donnell Bennett. Not really dirty but I bet if his coach was a FSU grad and pushed him there we would be crying foul.

Advertisement
I can tell you that Deonte Thompson was hidden by people in Belle Glade the night before signing day so he nor Miami coaches could communicate with each other. Maybe it was the Richardson's, maybe it was at Belle Glade Hospital.

We have no one to blame but ourselves. Especially you guys in the 305.

Canes bag game is minor league. You guys need to get that schit together down there.

Advertisement
i want to hear some dirty recruiting stories that got players here.

I guess Stacy Coley would fit the bill. We don't get him without Donnell Bennett. Not really dirty but I bet if his coach was a FSU grad and pushed him there we would be crying foul.

Yea didn't Bennett get fired by the principal who was an FSU guy because Coley went to Miami? I thought there were rumors Bennett cut off contact with all schools the last week of Coley's recruitment or something? FSU had that principal in the bag lol. Thank god it didn't work out. Imagine Jameis throwing to Coley...my god.

Vern, are you seeing the situation improve, stay the same, or getting worse since Golden took over?

Advertisement
Back