Cristobal

I can see it now. Your kid trying to explain it to you,

“No daddy, the DE crashed, the WLB had the flat, and the SS was covering the deep 3rd. The keeper was the correct read.”

Then you go all Zack Smith on your wife for buying alphabet soup.
Ahhh the cliched domestic violence joke. Very funny.

Advertisement
We were not playing Pitt for a playoff berth. Our spot in the playoffs hinged 100% on beating Clemson. A win over Clemson and we were in, and a loss to Clemson meant we were out.

I agree with your assessment that coaches are responsible for having the players motivated to play, but out playoff hopes were not pinned to Pitt.
C'mon dude! After the Pitt loss we had no choice but to beat Clemson! Had we beat Pitt we could have lost to Clemson ( a close loss of course ) and we would have still made it in and Bama would have been out.

There is no decades old Mario Cristobal debate. There’s idiots who think that somehow being given the keys to Miami is going to transform a corch into a coach, and there’s sane people who understand that he needs to undergo that transformation before he’s ever allowed to coach here.
You're absolutely right but unfortunately we're stuck with the guy...oh wait...

Which o-lineman that Cristobal coach to the Heisman?

See, that’s the difference. Richt was OC and QBs coach when two of his guys won the award.

Plus he has one of the best winning percentages over the last 20 years as any HC.

Mario hasn’t accomplished shlt that wasn’t gift wrapped and served to him. He has less bona fides than Jeremy Pruitt and Jim McElwain.
All Richts accomplishments happened **** near 30 years ago. I like the guy but I'm never gonna forget the fact that he actually LAUGHED at the idea of coaching Miami when things were going in Athens!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back