Cristobal v Dan Campbell

That’s the disadvantage when you are just the head coach and not a coordinator.

If you have a couple of good seasons, your coordinators will get poached so you’re banking on continuing to hit homeruns.

This is more important in the nfl and that’s why you’re seeing teams hiring head coaches that can me coordinators.

At least in college you don’t have the draft as a restriction for talent acquisitions so hopefully it won’t affect Mario as much.

Advertisement
Dan Campbell just lost to the guy who was responsible for the 28-3 collapse. Holy **** if that doesnt tell you how bad his in game decisions were today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Prayers Praying For You GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a Hurricane and Detroit native, I'd like to take about 5 years off from football

Lions had their best season since I've been alive, just for it to end like that. So brutal. As for the Mario/DC debate, DC is a way better coach, and he has his fingerprints all over the offense. Before the Lions got Ben Johnson (OC), he took over play calling at the end of 2021, and it made a huge difference. I didn't necessarily love or hate either of the fourth down calls, it's just what he does and he stuck with it.

If Josh Reynolds doesn't drop two balls, Gibbs doesn't fumble, Aiyuk makes a miracle catch, none of this would've mattered. Also, the defense had absolutely no contain on Brock Purdy. Just sucks

Can one of my teams win something in my lifetime, please

Don’t feel bad all other teams out are complaining about coaching and quarterbacks same as cfb, and they want everyone fired. Detroit roster get tweaked for the better they will be good again, but qb is a concern there imo.

Advertisement
Back