Cristobal v Dan Campbell

Advertisement
Dallas was mugging Detroit’s wr’s at the top of their routes yet if Detroit breathed on one of their wr’s there was a flag. Nobody Hates Dallas they just know they get hyped every year and pushed by the NFL / media to **** the bed. Like they will this year.
😂

Every
Would love to see these two go up against each other in a brain bowl. Somehow Celebrity Jeopardy gotta make it happen

miami heat GIF

Advertisement
Ahh let em cry bro lol. They still had multiple chances. Ima Cowboys fan, so there could be some bias there lol. I thought I heard there were multiple penalties on the controversial play but I could be wrong, I was pretty drunk at this point in the game lol. Anyway, respect GOAT, please forgive me of my transgressions lol.
IMG6319564083726412654.jpg

Advertisement
One of them won 12 games in one season. The other guy won 12 games combined in 2 seasons.

One of these things is not like the other.
That wasn't my point, read the earlier part of the thread. The original poster stated Campbell won more games in 1 season than Mario did in 2. I just pointed out Campbell had actually won 11 in 1 season vs. 12 by Mario in 2. Then another poster said, well, Campbell should have won 12 because the refs screwed them in the Cowboy game. So, I was saying okay, so 12>12?

Just ******** around with the original claim and the follow-up claim. Not pointing out that Mario is a better coach than Campbell, not pointing out Mario is a good coach period. Just having some fun. Relax.

Advertisement
Ahh let em cry bro lol. They still had multiple chances. Ima Cowboys fan, so there could be some bias there lol. I thought I heard there were multiple penalties on the controversial play but I could be wrong, I was pretty drunk at this point in the game lol. Anyway, respect GOAT, please forgive me of my transgressions lol.
Lions made their chances count when it mattered most! Nice job beating the Lions in the regular season though!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back