Cristobal v Dan Campbell

Advertisement
Would love to see these two go up against each other in a brain bowl. Somehow Celebrity Jeopardy gotta make it happen
penn jillette shut up GIF

Advertisement
Would love to see these two go up against each other in a brain bowl. Somehow Celebrity Jeopardy gotta make it happen
You really don't understand Campbell's logic do you? NFC North is locked up. Only way to get 1st seed is to win out. Losing doesn't matter at this point and saves you the same seed and gives potentially a better draft pick too. Playing for OT when CeeDee Lamb was unstoppable is even riskier than this. Momentum was with Dallas that last half too. Not dumb at all when you think about it, but you think that compares to a guy who can't kneel out the clock.

you really dont understand Campbells logic do you? NFC North is locked up. Only way to get 1st seed is to win out. Losing doesn't matter at this point and saves you the same seed and gives potentially a better draft pick too. Playing for OT when CeeDee Lamb was unstoppable is even riskier than this. Momentum was with Dallas that last half too. Not dumb at all when you think about it, but you think that compares to a guy who can't kneel out the clock.
Campbell has been a gambler throughout his time as a coach. That doesn't make him dumb.

Continuing to go for 2 when pushed back after penalty? Definitely opening the door on dumb. At that point, winning in OT probably is better odds, but agree to disagree.

Advertisement
Dan Campbell team plays hard and tough. He a meat head for sure though, lol.

Seems like his players like him though.

You really don't understand Campbell's logic do you? NFC North is locked up. Only way to get 1st seed is to win out. Losing doesn't matter at this point and saves you the same seed and gives potentially a better draft pick too. Playing for OT when CeeDee Lamb was unstoppable is even riskier than this. Momentum was with Dallas that last half too. Not dumb at all when you think about it, but you think that compares to a guy who can't kneel out the clock.
I was with going for 2 from the 3yd line but not the 8. I realize the Offsides moved it back but I still have to scratch my head think going for 2 from the 8.

Overall, I do like Campbell’s aggressive play calling. To quote Remember the Titans, “there’s a fine line between tough and …”

Advertisement
Dan Campbell team plays hard and tough. He a meat head for sure though, lol.

Seems like his players like him though.
Campbell looks like a meat head but dude is pretty **** smart. Not to mention while Ben Johnson’s offense maybe predicated on being tuff and fizical, it’s not just about being tuff and fizical for the sake of being tuff and fizical. There is a purpose behind it which we lacked this season.

Advertisement
I love Dan Campbell
Not sure I would have gone for it at 8
But loved call to try and win game before the penalty

By the way for all the salty cowboy haters
Go check out the bull**** tripping call on hendershot!
It was ******* Hutchenson’s leg sticking out trying to trip pollard….stupid refs ****ed it up
So that drive likely does t happen at all without the bull**** call that out cowboys in 1st and 25

Advertisement
Back