Cristobal v Dan Campbell

No comparison as Campbell is not only a much better head coach but he is an excellent day game coach. Case closed because Mario the Baker is an very good OL coach and recruiter. Other than that Mario has no business being a head coach at any school.

Advertisement
If both were let go today for ***** and giggles One would have a job within the week at the pinnacle of their profession. The other wouldn’t be considered. You can decide which is which.

Dan Campbell team plays hard and tough. He a meat head for sure though, lol.

Seems like his players like him though.

They are the same. Guys play hard for Mario and Mario is a meathead caveman. Miami players didn’t quit once all year on Mario. Haven’t been able to say that about a Miami team in a very long time.

They are the same. Guys play hard for Mario and Mario is a meathead caveman. Miami players didn’t quit once all year on Mario. Haven’t been able to say that about a Miami team in a very long time.
No. Mannys 2021 team didnt quit. after starting the season 2-4, they finished 5-1. They won 3 games in November. Mario has 2 November wins in his 2 seasons.

Advertisement
Yet the refs missed a blatant PI on the last drive then stole the game from Detroit on the bogus alignment penalty on the two pint conversion. That red crew has been getting shredded today but I guess that’s by haters lol.
Ahh let em cry bro lol. They still had multiple chances. Ima Cowboys fan, so there could be some bias there lol. I thought I heard there were multiple penalties on the controversial play but I could be wrong, I was pretty drunk at this point in the game lol. Anyway, respect GOAT, please forgive me of my transgressions lol.

Yet the refs missed a blatant PI on the last drive then stole the game from Detroit on the bogus alignment penalty on the two pint conversion. That red crew has been getting shredded today but I guess that’s by haters lol.
Penalties get missed all the time. How does the best pass rusher in the league (Parsons) not have a holding penalty called in his favor in 42 qtrs? Strip was called on Dallas last night when the DET defender was the person doing the tripping. I have blue and grey glasses admittedly but that’s how penalties work.

They were pushed back then got the 5 yards right back, so the net result was the same spot of the ball. Our corch can't even take a freaking knee to win a game, but our fans want to call him dumb. You do realize he led the Lios to their first divisional championship in 30 years, right?
Yes, I do. You also realize I specifically didn't call him dumb. I called him a gambler and I said to agree to disagree if you think it's still cool to go for 2 from the 8 yard line.

And by the way, they didn't get the full 5 yards back. Since they were within the 10 yard line, it was half the distance to the goal line. So, they went for it for a 3rd time from the 4 yard line.

I'm sure Dan will be discussing the whole situation at his next Mensa meeting though. :cool:

Campbell is one the best coaches in the nfl at going for it on 4th or going for 2 when the analytics says to. He’s also been great as a clock manager. He also is a little more aggressive than analytics at times. Like he goes for fake points when he shouldn’t a lot, but he also has an incredibly high success rate with them.

Advertisement
Dan Campbell is actually a good coach and got f’d last night by a play he’d set up all game. When has Mario set anything up ? Btw that ref crew is awful and has been getting destroyed today. A lot of horrendous calls by that crew.
The footage of Decked walking up to the ref and that strongly suggesting he reported would be pretty frustrating for Lions’ fans. Fortunately there is a God and he hates them.

Yes, I do. You also realize I specifically didn't call him dumb. I called him a gambler and I said to agree to disagree if you think it's still cool to go for 2 from the 8 yard line.

And by the way, they didn't get the full 5 yards back. Since they were within the 10 yard line, it was half the distance to the goal line. So, they went for it for a 3rd time from the 4 yard line.

I'm sure Dan will be discussing the whole situation at his next Mensa meeting though. :cool:
Doesn't take a Mensa coach to win. Campbell is 10x the coach Mario is right now. He took Jared Goff, who no one wanted, and won his division for the first time in 30 years. Meanwhile, our elite recruiter doesn't even know how to take a knee to close out a win (and not the first time he's done that)

The footage of Decked walking up to the ref and that strongly suggesting he reported would be pretty frustrating for Lions’ fans. Fortunately there is a God and he hates them.
leonardo dicaprio middle finger GIF

Doesn't take a Mensa coach to win. Campbell is 10x the coach Mario is right now. He took Jared Goff, who no one wanted, and won his division for the first time in 30 years. Meanwhile, our elite recruiter doesn't even know how to take a knee to close out a win (and not the first time he's done that)
Um, okay.

You're preaching to the choir. Mario is a terrible game day coach and not taking a knee to close out a win is unforgivable (doing it twice in a career, even worse).

I don't understand how questioning the thought process of Campbell is in any way a comparison with Mario, a defense of Mario, or condoning Mario's game day stupidity. Then again, it's CIS. In another thread, pointing out that opt outs are really ****** and take away from bowl season is somehow seen as an excuse for the Canes losing to Rutgers.

Advertisement
You must have missed the phantom tripping call at 2 min warning
If that call isn’t made
Det never
Gets ball

Advertisement
Dallas was mugging Detroit’s wr’s at the top of their routes yet if Detroit breathed on one of their wr’s there was a flag. Nobody Hates Dallas they just know they get hyped every year and pushed by the NFL / media to **** the bed. Like they will this year.
Checking in on your birds :)

Dan Campbell definitely went Roy McIvoy at the end
Going for 2 from the 8 at the end of the game has to be one of the dumbest coaching decisions ever.

Dont care about making any comparisons between the two men.
Dan Campbell definitely went Roy McIvoy at the end there

Advertisement
Back