Cristobal v Dan Campbell

By the way for all the salty cowboy haters
Go check out the bull**** tripping call on hendershot!
It was ******* Hutchenson’s leg sticking out trying to trip pollard….stupid refs ****ed it up
So that drive likely does t happen at all without the bull**** call that out cowboys in 1st and 25
What about the blatant PI on St Brown. Or the player Decker clearly talking to ref before 2 pt conversion.

Advertisement
What about the blatant PI on St Brown. Or the player Decker clearly talking to ref before 2 pt conversion.
I def think the guy reported
But if they don’t **** up the tripping call
They don’t even get ball back or if they do it’s with a lot less time!!!

I will take it as a cowboy fan we get
****ed every week by refs

Here is a crazy stat for ya
Parsons has not had a Olineman hold ONE time against him in 42 quarters of football!!!! That dude is held half a dozen times a game minimum and it’s never called!!!

Eagles have been called for holding 4 times all year as of when we played them two weeks ago!

So I will take the ref gift on the reporting

As a die hard fan of both of these teams, they’re not the same. Campbell is aggressive, Mario is kind of a coaching cuck. Mario is stubborn. Dan will go outside the box. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

I will say, the lions got screwed on the first two point conversion where Decker “didn’t” report as eligible. Whatever, **** call, it happens, I guess. But, the second two pointer. Going for it from the ******* 7 yard line, that’s idiotic. Completely emotional and irrational. Play for OT at that point. Anyway, we live and die by the aggressiveness. We died tonight.

But, these two are not the same. One knows what he is doing and has discipline, players that love and go hard for him. The other is Mario, who had players knocking out punters who are completely out of the plays, or Jacolby George’s being boneheads

As a die hard fan of both of these teams, they’re not the same. Campbell is aggressive, Mario is kind of a coaching cuck. Mario is stubborn. Dan will go outside the box. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.

I will say, the lions got screwed on the first two point conversion where Decker “didn’t” report as eligible. Whatever, **** call, it happens, I guess. But, the second two pointer. Going for it from the ******* 7 yard line, that’s idiotic. Completely emotional and irrational. Play for OT at that point. Anyway, we live and die by the aggressiveness. We died tonight.

But, these two are not the same. One knows what he is doing and has discipline, players that love and go hard for him. The other is Mario, who had players knocking out punters who are completely out of the plays, or Jacolby George’s being boneheads
Lions have a terrible roster on top of all that. Only similarity is both loss 5 reg season games this year.

Advertisement
It was ******* Hutchenson’s leg sticking out trying to trip pollard….stupid refs ****ed it up
So that drive likely does t happen at all without the bull**** call that out cowboys in 1st and 25
U are correct, sir. It was a total bull**** call.

Advertisement
I def think the guy reported
But if they don’t **** up the tripping call
They don’t even get ball back or if they do it’s with a lot less time!!!

I will take it as a cowboy fan we get
****ed every week by refs

Here is a crazy stat for ya
Parsons has not had a Olineman hold ONE time against him in 42 quarters of football!!!! That dude is held half a dozen times a game minimum and it’s never called!!!
Eagles have been called for holding 4 times all year as of when we played them two weeks ago!

So I will take the ref gift on the reporting
Facts!

Campbell has been a gambler throughout his time as a coach. That doesn't make him dumb.

Continuing to go for 2 when pushed back after penalty? Definitely opening the door on dumb. At that point, winning in OT probably is better odds, but agree to disagree.
They were pushed back then got the 5 yards right back, so the net result was the same spot of the ball. Our corch can't even take a freaking knee to win a game, but our fans want to call him dumb. You do realize he led the Lios to their first divisional championship in 30 years, right?

Dan Campbell is actually a good coach and got f’d last night by a play he’d set up all game. When has Mario set anything up ? Btw that ref crew is awful and has been getting destroyed today. A lot of horrendous calls by that crew.

Advertisement
Dallas was mugging Detroit’s wr’s at the top of their routes yet if Detroit breathed on one of their wr’s there was a flag. Nobody Hates Dallas they just know they get hyped every year and pushed by the NFL / media to **** the bed. Like they will this year.

Mario can recruit with the best of them. His coaching is abysmal. I’m getting tired of the rehearsed scouting talk of players. Moves his feet, heavy hands, knows angles, gets low.
We know you can recruit and know what to look for in scouting. How about you enlighten us on x and o’s. It’s the same **** except hard work thrown in there regarding the actual team.

Advertisement
Dan Campbell is actually a good coach and got f’d last night by a play he’d set up all game. When has Mario set anything up ? Btw that ref crew is awful and has been getting destroyed today. A lot of horrendous calls by that crew.
Like a certain night game where the eagles got called for zero penalties.

Going for 2 from the 8 at the end of the game has to be one of the dumbest coaching decisions ever.

Dont care about making any comparisons between the two men.

Dallas was mugging Detroit’s wr’s at the top of their routes yet if Detroit breathed on one of their wr’s there was a flag. Nobody Hates Dallas they just know they get hyped every year and pushed by the NFL / media to **** the bed. Like they will this year.
Detroit - 6 penalties for 35 yards
Dallas - 5 penalties for 34 yards

Advertisement
Back