Cristobal to Rutgers

Al will walk into that interview with his binder and proceed to blow their skirts up.

Then unleash his corching on the program for 4-5 years .

As long as he takes No D and the rest of his goon staff, I'm good bruh!

Advertisement
If I am Rutgers, I call Rich Rod and make an offer he can't refuse, Maryland should do the dame

Advertisement
Good News- Mario would be out of play for Miami
Bad News- I still gotta hear people here talk about freakin' Schiano

Ryan Dunleavy ‏@rydunleavy 51m51 minutes ago
There are a lot of reports out there that Greg Schiano, Mario Cristobal have offers to be #RFootball coach. AD Pat Hobbs said not true.

Ryan Dunleavy ‏@rydunleavy 26m26 minutes ago
I'm going to dinner. It is still my feeling that the short list starts with Al Golden and Greg Schiano far ahead of others. #RFootball

Rutgers looking to hire away everyone we don't want

I hope they hire all three of them.
Now that would be the definition of a true Three Headed Monster who ate himself to death...

Advertisement
Good move for him. If he does well at Rutgers, I'd be open to him coming to the U. He HAS to do well, though - 8-9 wins per season at least.

Huh schiano did better than that with rutgers and was a NFL head coach and nobody wants him at the U. So you tell me how that logic makes sense

1. How is him going to RU a bad move?

2. I'll play...

Schiano coached in the former Big East - after losing UM, VT, Pitt, Cuse, BC...

Mario would be coaching in the BIG 10* - against (Meyer) OSU, (Dantoni) Michigan State, (Harbaugh) Mich., etc.

Apples and oranges.

It'd make sense because we are talking about two completely different scenarios.

Advertisement
Back