Cristobal to Rutgers

Advertisement
If he's going to get another shot, it should be at a program like Rutgers, not Miami.

Good for him. Better for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But his connection to So Fla though....all the elite So Fla kids will now flock to Rutgers! ((((((Snaps))))))

He won't do squat at Rutgers. They are way better off with Golden. Golden knows NJ and would clean up in the state. cristobal is not a fit.

Ryan Dunleavy ‏@rydunleavy 51m51 minutes ago
There are a lot of reports out there that Greg Schiano, Mario Cristobal have offers to be #RFootball coach. AD Pat Hobbs said not true.

Ryan Dunleavy ‏@rydunleavy 26m26 minutes ago
I'm going to dinner. It is still my feeling that the short list starts with Al Golden and Greg Schiano far ahead of others. #RFootball

Rutgers looking to hire away everyone we don't want

Advertisement
There are a lot of reports out there that Greg Schiano, Mario Cristobal have offers to be #RFootball coach. AD Pat Hobbs said not true.

I'm going to dinner. It is still my feeling that the short list starts with Al Golden and Greg Schiano far ahead of others. #RFootball

I hope they hire all three of them.

Advertisement

I hope they hire all three of them.

We couldn't be so lucky

Mario will do great at Memphis, schiano do ok at Rutgers, Golden gonna luv being in UVA.
Butch going to build a Dynasty here at Miami!
I hope anyway

Be still my heart! Oh WOW! Rutgers could really use the talents of such an exceptional coach. I do hope this is beyond speculation and wishful thinking, by the Scarlet Knights.

Miami is at a great loss. Oh phooey!

Advertisement
Back