Cristobal to Oregon

Advertisement
This will hurt Louisville and WVU more. He will still recruit SOFL well but for the mid tier kids

Advertisement
mario is overrated hype. Amari went there before he was there. that started it. thats why ridley and sbb went there and thats why juedy will go. no one is going because of mario. Saban is bama's belicleck. you cant recreate the magic w/o him

mario is overrated hype. Amari went there before he was there. that started it. thats why ridley and sbb went there and thats why juedy will go. no one is going because of mario. Saban is bama's belicleck. you cant recreate the magic w/o him

Belichick > Saban.

Belichick has to deal with a salary cap, Saban doesn't.

Belichick > Saban.

Belichick has to deal with a salary cap, Saban doesn't.

u know what i meant lol. fair point tho

Advertisement
I've been saying it and now I'm curious to see if Jajuan Seider goes to Bama to recruit the Muck down to Miami. He coaches RB's tho so I'm not sure how that'll work.

Advertisement
Cristobal can recruit. He's not perfect but he's a pretty good recruiter. Johnathan Cyprien and TY(although sounds like luck now) came to FIU under his watch. He even had Antonio Brown enrolled at fiu before something happened. With 2 stars like that, you can make it without the 5 stars.

Great "business decision" by that scumbag traitor Beanerdict Arnold to commit treason against UM. 4 years, got a job demotion, worked for an absolute POS, got zero sniffs at a HC gig, and had to live in TusKKKaloosa with the shame of being a filthy lowlife traitor. That traitor move really worked as planned.

Advertisement

Was a good recruiter before he went to bama. Why do you think saban hired him?

Advertisement
Back