• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Cristobal to Oregon

AK_Cane

Junior
This will hurt Louisville and WVU more. He will still recruit SOFL well but for the mid tier kids

nycane

All-ACC
mario is overrated hype. Amari went there before he was there. that started it. thats why ridley and sbb went there and thats why juedy will go. no one is going because of mario. Saban is bama's belicleck. you cant recreate the magic w/o him

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter
Banned
mario is overrated hype. Amari went there before he was there. that started it. thats why ridley and sbb went there and thats why juedy will go. no one is going because of mario. Saban is bama's belicleck. you cant recreate the magic w/o him

Belichick > Saban.

Belichick has to deal with a salary cap, Saban doesn't.

nycane

All-ACC

Belichick > Saban.

Belichick has to deal with a salary cap, Saban doesn't.

u know what i meant lol. fair point tho

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
I've been saying it and now I'm curious to see if Jajuan Seider goes to Bama to recruit the Muck down to Miami. He coaches RB's tho so I'm not sure how that'll work.

Cristobal can recruit. He's not perfect but he's a pretty good recruiter. Johnathan Cyprien and TY(although sounds like luck now) came to FIU under his watch. He even had Antonio Brown enrolled at fiu before something happened. With 2 stars like that, you can make it without the 5 stars.

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Great "business decision" by that scumbag traitor Beanerdict Arnold to commit treason against UM. 4 years, got a job demotion, worked for an absolute POS, got zero sniffs at a HC gig, and had to live in TusKKKaloosa with the shame of being a filthy lowlife traitor. That traitor move really worked as planned.

252cane

All-ACC

Was a good recruiter before he went to bama. Why do you think saban hired him?