Cristobal to Oregon

Advertisement
I find it really hard to believe that Mario Cristobal had anything to do with players like Ridley and Jeudy going to Bama.

I find it really hard to believe that Mario Cristobal had anything to do with players like Ridley and Jeudy going to Bama.

Maybe that means we have a shot a Jeudy again? Let me go make a new thread about him, since there aren't others.

*kidding*

any speculation as to his role? I would assume he would be more than a glorified recruiting assistant if he desires to move up the coaching ranks. He will need to show more of his coaching chops to move up the ladder.

Satan has him tied up in his basement, waiting till Leatherwood and Jeudy sign on the dotted line. Then he's gonna release Cristoballz out into the Oregon wild like some dog he didn't want.

Advertisement
Satan has him tied up in his basement, waiting till Leatherwood and Jeudy sign on the dotted line. Then he's gonna release Cristoballz out into the Oregon wild like some dog he didn't want.

From what I understand, hasn't jeudy already enrolled?

As for Cuban Alf, recruiting at bama is easy - let's see how easy it is to recruit sofla to Oregon. I'm sure he'll land some but like someone else said, it will affect schools like Louisville and wvu more than us.

I wonder how many times Cuban Alf has negatively recruited against us?

Cristobal is vastly overrated. He is not some ace recruiter. And he obviously isn't that great of a coach if the best gig he can land in 4 years is the assistant to the assistant left tackle coach at Bama. I do find it slightly entertaining that Bama gives him headphones and a menu from Applebees to stuff in the front of his pants so that he feels mildly important while roaming the sidelines.

MCba.jpg

Advertisement
So my question; Are Cristobal, Wilson, Napier, McClendon great recruiters or are they in great programs? Come on when you are at Alabama, Georgia, LSU one could sit on their assess and players would still come! We make such a great deal about recruiting, my final thought is that if The U continues to win, followed by the ACC championship, bowls, national championships, The U will sell itself!

mid tier south Florida kids who go to Louisville and wvu still aren't going to Oregon. this doesn't wvu or Louisville.

Advertisement
How'd those "relationships" work out for Harry Beudy? His relationship with Beanerdict was cited as his main reason for signing there.

His main recruiter was Beanerdict. Now Beanerdict is going to run out on him before he attends one practice. LOL at "relationships".

Beudy going to his new home in TusKKKaloosa to block without his dude there.

How'd those "relationships" work out for Harry Beudy? His relationship with Beanerdict was cited as his main reason for signing there.

His main recruiter was Beanerdict. Now Beanerdict is going to run out on him before he attends one practice. LOL at "relationships".

Beudy going to his new home in TusKKKaloosa to block without his dude there.

I heard Beanerdict was his only friend, and they don't appear to be that tight.

Advertisement
Back