Cristobal Thread

Advertisement
This place is going to be an even bigger toilet when we actually lose a game. We just beat a good team by 17 and put up 500 yards and 31 points. This is the same sort of team that was kicking our teeth in 3 times in a row at the end of last season. Yet, here we are a couple days after game one, and most of the threads on here are immersed in coaching searches and crying. Yikes, what a **** hole.

Hey, it’s that time of year again. So what, be angry. I’m not giving up on Diaz yet, I think he means well and could very well be successful. I just get the feeling he’s more of a stop gap/stabilizer then the answer. Saban, Dabo,Jimbo(meh, he won one so 🤷🏿‍♂️) **** even Day. All the big time programs have their elite coach. We think Diaz is ours? Could be but, IF he isn’t, I think we go all in on Mario. Yea, he has “Nike money” but people always discount the allure of home. Miami Cuban being the msn at UM? Plus idk what y’all talk about, he can coach and recruit. Our deficiency we been having at OL are alleviated with that hire. If Manny doesn’t make it, Cristobal is the #1 choice.
OP: “Hey, it’s that time of the year again.”

Everyone else: “Oh, it’s his time of the month again.”

Advertisement
Money is tight all over college football. I doubt we see a lot of movement in coaching anywhere for a little while at least.

If and we do replace Diaz, I'd prefer soneone other than Cristobal. He's done a few good things and he's not a bad coach, but I don't think he's a championship level coach.

Sure let’s bring in Cristobal perhaps he can get Ken Dorsey for OC, Joaquin can coach the OL and Vilma can get the LBs smh..As long as we have Jake Blames and Strawley running things you can get Vince Lombardi and won’t make a difference. I’m not jumping to conclusions after 1 game to reiterate I said Diaz would be an unmitigated disaster when he was hired and a 17 point win over UAB isn’t changing my mind.

Hey, it’s that time of year again. So what, be angry. I’m not giving up on Diaz yet, I think he means well and could very well be successful. I just get the feeling he’s more of a stop gap/stabilizer then the answer. Saban, Dabo,Jimbo(meh, he won one so 🤷🏿‍♂️) **** even Day. All the big time programs have their elite coach. We think Diaz is ours? Could be but, IF he isn’t, I think we go all in on Mario. Yea, he has “Nike money” but people always discount the allure of home. Miami Cuban being the msn at UM? Plus idk what y’all talk about, he can coach and recruit. Our deficiency we been having at OL are alleviated with that hire. If Manny doesn’t make it, Cristobal is the #1 choice.
I just put you on ignore. Thanks Mario! I get it you're not playing this year but **** terr
Welcome to the ignore list
Yup! it's almost like he woke up and thought dumb thread and then wrote a paragraph and then pressed post.

Advertisement
Why? Just why?

Gary Patterson took 1 and 2* kids (hand me downs from OU...Texas...A&M etc..)
And was ripped off outta playing in 2013 NC...which they would've Won....Hes only 59 yrs old...and does more with less...His Defense would absolutely Kill it at Miami...

@caneinorlando, I've been calling for him for the last 10 years. Before I go further I'm giving Manolo a chance, but Gary would really bring a nasty atmosphere to Miami.... sorry to say but, ala Butch Davis. Just my cheap *** .02

@caneinorlando, I've been calling for him for the last 10 years. Before I go further I'm giving Manolo a chance, but Gary would really bring a nasty atmosphere to Miami.... sorry to say but, ala Butch Davis. Just my cheap *** .02
Gary is Super Close with JJ and Butch...that I know is Fact....Gary's 2013 Defense would Lay waste in the ACC....And not to reiterate...but he did it with Hand me downs....JJ himself recommended him to Shalala...and of course..like anything outside of UMHealth...it fell on deaf ears...and she hired Shannon....His Defense would run amok in the ACC....and pair him with a Lashlee....forget it....

Advertisement
Umm why are we even bringing this up at this time?? Y’all freaking out already...the timing of these threads are just weird but I’ll say it Manny’s not going anywhere cause we will have a good season with 8/9+ wins

Advertisement
Gary is Super Close with JJ and Butch...that I know is Fact....Gary's 2013 Defense would Lay waste in the ACC....And not to reiterate...but he did it with Hand me downs....JJ himself recommended him to Shalala...and of course..like anything outside of UMHealth...it fell on deaf ears...and she hired Shannon....His Defense would run amok in the ACC....and pair him with a Lashlee....forget it....

LMFAO, that's an understatement!

Ok Bud. You dont think Mario will leave Oregon for MiamI, but you think Patterson is going to leave his 20 year gig where he makes $5 million for Miami. If $2.6m is Nike money, what is $5m? Genius....
Ok Bud??...What are you 10yrs old??..and who tf are you anyway??....Mario ain't coming...has ZERO interest...Wife is through with Miami...Know the facts, or run along....

Good we'll keep all the Cristobal bull**** in here all year.

Advertisement
Back