Cristobal made a mistake

supacane

Senior
First of all let me say this i support Mario 100%. Also this '22 class was made the way it is by bum Manny Diaz. No doubt about it. But also 2 things can be true. And in my opinion Mario made a big mistake twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC.

Yes most kids came for the program and trust the HC. But Shemar situation was different and ill explain why. He got sensitive about who the DC was, and he said he would not sign with Miami if we didn't have a DC. Said it to Manny Navarro. Why did he have this mentality? Message boards, recruiting scouts and people on social media always mention he gonna grow into a DT and he even tweeted that he was a DE. Mario Cristobal had enough time from last signing day to hire Kevin Steele or whomever else. Steele was not in the NFL, matter of fact he was unemployed. If he was our DC when we visited Shemar or when he came on his OV and you have your future DC break down scheme and role for him that may have been enough to sway him.

Mario made a mistake here and this one stings. Top talented DL are very rare and when we miss them at home it hurts more.

In any case its onward and upward for '23 and im confident this wont happen again.

Advertisement
First of all let me say this i support Mario 100%. Also this '22 class was made the way it is by bum Manny Diaz. No doubt about it. But also 2 things can be true. And in my opinion Mario made a big mistake twiddling his thumb in hiring and announcing a DC.

Yes most kids came for the program and trust the HC. But Shemar situation was different and ill explain why. He got sensitive about who the DC was, and he said he would not sign with Miami if we didn't have a DC. Said it to Manny Navarro. Why did he have this mentality? Message boards, recruiting scouts and people on social media always mention he gonna grow into a DT and he even tweeted that he was a DE. Mario Cristobal had enough time from last signing day to hire Kevin Steele or whomever else. Steele was not in the NFL, matter of fact he was unemployed. If he was our DC when we visited Shemar or when he came on his OV and you have your future DC break down scheme and role for him that may have been enough to sway him.

Mario made a mistake here and this one stings. Top talented DL are very rare and when we miss them at home it hurts more.

In any case its onward and upward for '23 and im confident this wont happen again.
The DC was an excuse.

There's 30million reasons why you're wrong on that... logical, but wrong.. a&m bought this class big time.

Nah, you made the mistake by believing anything Navarro writes and what a recruit says.

Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF

Advertisement

I think he got outright shut out on his top choices. I dont think any of that was by design

He also said he didn’t wanna play in a 3-4 or didn’t want to play defensive tackle even on passing downs…. If you don’t know what you’re speaking on then you shouldn’t speak at all

Advertisement
Advertisement

Andrew needs to open it where we can do more than one reaction. (Middle finger, vomit, dumb, boring).

Fail

It’s called missing on your number 1 target. I’m sure Mario did not want to wait this long either but it took as long as it did. And TAMU is the better program right now.

Advertisement
A&M got the best class money could buy simply put. we couldnt offer what they did and Shemar chose them. simply put time to move on. wont be the last player we lose that way either. shemar said exactly what he was told to say about why he chose A&M.

mario has to have coordinators that are game day ready.... his delaying the announcements and choices is a smart one.

We were all really hurt when Donnell Harris left as well. Shemar will end up about like him. Dude is a front runner and it will show.

Alot of you are clearly not developed enough mentally to reason. Yall are reacting the same way the Lizards did when we copped Citizen. But carry on. Thats how i feel about it. He should have announced a DC.

Advertisement
Back