Cristobal extended by ducks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shoulda, woulda, coulda. You were all really hoping he lost tonight but winners win. Stay mad. @Go Canes!! @ssvir

Lmao he’s not going to hire your husband after he gets **** canned no matter how bad you want it Mrs Davis.

Especially after leaving a third straight football team is total shambles.

Advertisement
Can you imagine the reaction from those same two doofuses if anyone tried to compliment Manny for that "accomplishment".
No way manny gets through that gauntlet which is the pac 12. Those beavers n m make Clemson and unc look like fcs teams.

Last edited:
Lmao. He played 6 games and backed into this championship. He lost to two teams that are otherwise a combined 1-7. Their lone win is against each other.

He’s running the ball on 3rd and long up 7 in the fourth.

All hail Mario.
He still won didn't he? And is gonna play in another Rose bowl didnt he? When he had a game with it all on the line for the Rose Bowl very similar to us with UNC he had his team ready, prepared, motivated and disciplined didnt he? The exact opposite of our team with with everything on the line for the Orange bowl huh. But don’t let that get in the way of your agenda, All hail Manure!

All Miami needs to succeed is a proven head coach.

I don’t consider Mario a proven head coach.
No, but he comes at least with a pedigree
Usc was using their 4th string qb last year if I remember correctly. I think people ain't too realistic with where we at as a program right now. If you think we'd match up good with usc offense after watching the most basic of offenses give us fits than I'm confused myself maybe. Because our secondary is *** and usc reciever and te play is where we should be aiming for. Oregon last year was **** good too. Y'all bear bryant clones seem to forget everything oregon lost when u decide to critique mario off this season. But whatever makes yall happy go with that.
At least Mario comes with a pedigree. National championship player, GA for Butch, assistant for Schiano, won FIU's only conference title, assistant to Saban. Won 11 games, conference title and a major bowl game. Our big win since dumping UF in the Peach Bowl in 2004 is a win in the Russell Athletic Bowl in 2016. We will see where Mario takes Oregon in the next 3 to 4 years. But I am certain he will leave Diaz in the dust. I would gladly trade Manny for Mario.

Advertisement
He's 4-2 **** for brains and could very easily be 1-5.
Would’ve, couldve, should’ve @$$hole! The fact is he’s a ******* winner with two pac 12 titles in a row. And your hero Lispy Manure owns the worst defensive performance in Suntan U football history. Oh and just for ***** and giggles he also owns the worst defensive performance in Texas history. But by all means carry on with your agenda as the head of the Manny Mouse Club! 🐭🤣😂

Can you imagine the reaction from those same two doofuses if anyone tried to compliment Manny for that "accomplishment".
And there I’m lies the problem sporto, manure is so god awful he couldn’t even achieve that accomplishment to get compliments for it! Lmao

Advertisement
Usc was using their 4th string qb last year if I remember correctly. I think people ain't too realistic with where we at as a program right now. If you think we'd match up good with usc offense after watching the most basic of offenses give us fits than I'm confused myself maybe. Because our secondary is *** and usc reciever and te play is where we should be aiming for. Oregon last year was **** good too. Y'all bear bryant clones seem to forget everything oregon lost when u decide to critique mario off this season. But whatever makes yall happy go with that.
Amen brother! And to the two doofuses on here @ssvir and @Go Canes!! read what my man DSD wrote and learn something instead of being a blind sheep to the Suntan U slaughter.

Amen brother! And to the two doofuses on here @ssvir and @Go Canes!! read what my man DSD wrote and learn something instead of being a blind sheep to the Suntan U slaughter.

You're completely blind to your own blatant hypocrisy buddy.

And you'll prove it if you answer this question.

If in our bowl game we play well and win, what will your feelings be about our coach and program?

No, but he comes at least with a pedigree

At least Mario comes with a pedigree. National championship player, GA for Butch, assistant for Schiano, won FIU's only conference title, assistant to Saban. Won 11 games, conference title and a major bowl game. Our big win since dumping UF in the Peach Bowl in 2004 is a win in the Russell Athletic Bowl in 2016. We will see where Mario takes Oregon in the next 3 to 4 years. But I am certain he will leave Diaz in the dust. I would gladly trade Manny for Mario.

He'll be in his 7th year in four years. We don't even give coaches seven quarters here.

Advertisement
Back