Cristobal extended by ducks

pretty clear sign (to me anyway) that they did it because they were spooked about auburn, but still aren't entirely sold on him because of his awful losses. curious to see how much is performance-based too.

I don’t get these programs and their processes.

Advertisement
What will the approach be next year when we extend manny after the same season? Too funny. So what was the problem with him this year? I'm legit asking cause I haven't bothered to watch anyone this season.
The problem that is every year with him..hes a poor game day coach. He is a taller Manny Diaz ..except Manny has actual Coordinator skill and ability. He has the edge on Manny in recruiting.

They lost to 2 bad teams and should of lost to UCLA. They arent even us...where we lose to acc teams we are better than...THEY are clearly more talented than everyone in that pathetic conference and hes stumbling bumbling around.

Oregon had 3 point loss to Oregon State after surrendering a 19 pt 4th qtr lead, and a 4 point loss to Cal. At no time were they bent over and violated in the manner UNC violated UM. For what it's worth, they are in the PAC-12 title game albeit covid-19 related because the Huskies can't field a team. Mario is a better coach than Manny hands down.
UNC would beat Mario by 2 scores this year.

Advertisement
You know why people **** on Mario? They think this is the nfl all teams have equal variables. Wrong! College football is still a very regional sport. His roster hole losing Herbert looks bigger at Oregon cause... it’s Oregon. He can kill it in recruiting there but still miss out on some consistent success. Where if he recruited at that level here, he’d own the acc. I don’t think he’s nick Saban but he may be closer to jj leaving ok state
He wont recruit like he is at oregon here at Miami.

We are the heart of recruiting and every body in the country recruits here...we also have a conference with a power house program in it. Manny literally has one other program out west in USC that could recruit with him.. Thats for that entire west coast region. He can take the 2nd tier s.cal kids usc doesnt want and do well.

Cristobal had Alin Edouard lined up to be a qb for us.. let that sink in

Manny owns arguably THE WORST LOSS IN CANES HISTORY and you’re talking about Mario’s resume. Oregon State and Cal > FIU and La Tech. 2 years in and he has a few losses that could be considered top 5 all time bad.

Mario will be in playoff talks and winning conference championships going forward with the classes he’s pulling and the physicality of the guys he’s developing. We’ll struggle with low tier ACC teams with a head coach that the players don’t respect.
So here's a little insight (that you won't care about) - I'm big on the Draft and a well known entity on a Carolina Panthers message board.

I get ribbed about backing players like Corn Elder (thankfully he's looked solid this year) and overvaluing Canes all the time.

I look at this roster and, honestly, there's a handful of upperclassmen I'd even consider drafting. We're in dogfights with the ACC because we're simply not a talented team right now - at least not the older players.

Richt did us dirty. Our evaluations and development has been crap.

Advertisement
Sorry what happened to Mario just now is worse. Oregon State and Cal are the equivalent of Vanderbilt and FSU this year.

Mario has had 3 full seasons of his recruits and is fresh off of a trip to the Rose Bowl.
Manny has had 5 full seasons of his recruits! You know, those same recruits that just gave up the most yards in the history of the Suntan U football program.

Advertisement
So here's a little insight (that you won't care about) - I'm big on the Draft and a well known entity on a Carolina Panthers message board.

I get ribbed about backing players like Corn Elder (thankfully he's looked solid this year) and overvaluing Canes all the time.

I look at this roster and, honestly, there's a handful of upperclassmen I'd even consider drafting. We're in dogfights with the ACC because we're simply not a talented team right now - at least not the older players.

Richt did us dirty. Our evaluations and development has been crap.
I agree it has been crap but it was not all on Richt. Manny had full control of the defensive side. Example: Rumph wanted to recruit/get Asante but Manny told him no. He’s now projected to go 2nd round. Same thing with Jaden Davis (TBD on how he turns out). Recruiting was severely limited since Manny had a certain vision for the guys he wanted on his failure of a scheme.

Manny built this LB room and now a huge liability. Development: Shaq and Pinckney regressed every year. They were noticeably better freshman year. They were extremely bad last year but still better than whatever we have right now.

If the talent is supposedly there from the underclassmen, why is he still trotting out these upperclassmen that no one would consider drafting?

Richt did us dirty by sticking with his son and never finding a QB. The lack of defensive development falls on Manny.

Last edited:
Have u watched Oregon this year?
Another Pac 12 title for Mario. Just upset the number 13 team In country. Back to back pac 12 titles while we’re stuck with Lispy manure the man who holds TWO records for the worst defensive performances at Miami and Texas. It’s as clear as December afternoon in south Florida that we picked the wrong Cuban. Manure will never even win the coastal let alone an ACC title and Mario has just won his conference in back to back years. Could have had him if it wasn’t for scumbags like James, Epstein and the E before W guy as not a single one of the cares or knows the first thing about the game of football. I’d just once like to play a round of Bull in the Ring with those three pussies!

Advertisement
Another Pac 12 title for Mario. Just upset the number 13 team In country. Back to back pac 12 titles while we’re stuck with Lispy manure the man who holds TWO records for the worst defensive performances at Miami and Texas. It’s as clear as December afternoon in south Florida that we picked the wrong Cuban. Manure will never even win the coastal let alone an ACC title and Mario has just won his conference in back to back years. Could have had him if it wasn’t for scumbags like James, Epstein and the E before W guy as not a single one of the cares or knows the first thing about the game of football. I’d just once like to play a round of Bull in the Ring with those three pussies!
Another conference title. What a winner. Mario haters in hiding after they’ve had their little fun when he did his best Mandy impression.

Lmao. He played 6 games and backed into this championship. He lost to two teams that are otherwise a combined 1-7. Their lone win is against each other.

He’s running the ball on 3rd and long up 7 in the fourth.

All hail Mario.

Another conference title. What a winner. Mario haters in hiding after they’ve had their little fun when he did his best Mandy impression.
They only got in cause Washington couldn’t.

Winner!

Advertisement
Back