Cristobal and perception

This guy is the biggest anti Cane troll on here. Always shlts on the canes. Always sucks off the SEC.

The only reason he’s talking up Mario, is because it gives him another opportunity to shlt on the canes. He would talk up Butch, if somehow it gave him an opportunity or an entrance to shlt on the canes.

Haven't you noticed yet?
No, I typically pay no attention to idiots. But I'll post facts instead of possibilities. "Well they only lost by this much, and lost to these teams, and it was cold and on the road"

They lost.

Advertisement
Why do you have to bring up other coaches?

Yes or no he’s corchedit up in another loss this season and last

He obviously made a bad call last year which cost him that game....but you bums act like he is the only dude to ever blow a call. That's some grade A dumb sht man. You're hatred for him has you coming up with some absolutely odd sht to throw his way. The coach you currently support lost to GA-FCKING-TECH.....and went toe to toe with Central Michigan.

The Auburn game came down to the very end of the game.....an Auburn team who is one of the top 15 this year. A team that went to the wire with LSU and UGA. You act like he blew it against some sht opponent. Can you imagine how bad that cleat wearing dope would lose to Auburn? They would push his sht in further than GA Tech did.

He obviously made a bad call last year which cost him that game....but you bums act like he is the only dude to ever blow a call. That's some grade A dumb sht man. You're hatred for him has you coming up with some absolutely odd sht to throw his way. The coach you currently support lost to GA-FCKING-TECH.....and went toe to toe with Central Michigan.

The Auburn game came down to the very end of the game.....an Auburn team who is one of the top 15 this year. A team that went to the wire with LSU and UGA. You act like he blew it against some sht opponent. Can you imagine how bad that cleat wearing dope would lose to Auburn? They would push his sht in further than GA Tech did.

Manny you gotta chill...we dont want you bro.

Advertisement
Not exactly my hero Butch, but nice deflection. This is about Mario. Let's not forget the last genius at "premier program" Oregon was Willie Taggart.

Whoever the fck called that dude a genius is currently running around on the short bus right now. You heard a few dumb CIS posters claim FSU was getting a good coach and now you think everybody felt that way. Most of the smart ones cheered his hire on,,,,much the same way others outside of Miami did when they hired the Intern.

This guy is the biggest anti Cane troll on here. Always shlts on the canes. Always sucks off the SEC.

The only reason he’s talking up Mario, is because it gives him another opportunity to shlt on the canes. He would talk up Butch, if somehow it gave him an opportunity or an entrance to shlt on the canes.

Haven't you noticed yet?

You are **** right.....I will never support that dopey cleat wearing coach and the admin who allowed it to happen. I don't pull for sht coaches just because they happen to be the guy in charge of the team I pull for. He will end up getting fired at some point and all that will have been accomplished with him here is that the program will sink further into the abyss. I refuse to give those fcks an ounce of credit for any wins they get this year. That fck completely dropped the ball on one of the easiest schedules known to the football world. So, fck him and you.

Yes, the ACC is a complete sht show of a conference and it's a fcking embarrassment to all Cane fans that the team has managed one conference game appearance in their entire existence in the league.

You are **** right.....I will never support that dopey cleat wearing coach and the admin who allowed it to happen. I don't pull for sht coaches just because they happen to be the guy in charge of the team I pull for. He will end up getting fired at some point and all that will have been accomplished with him here is that the program will sink further into the abyss. I refuse to give those fcks an ounce of credit for any wins they get this year. That fck completely dropped the ball on one of the easiest schedules known to the football world. So, fck him and you.

Yes, the ACC is a complete sht show of a conference and it's a fcking embarrassment to all Cane fans that the team has managed one conference game appearance in their entire existence in the league.

Might I suggest going back and rooting for the Gaytors. Or better yet Auburn.

Advertisement
Im full of sh*t then
What exactly has Diaz done that is actually better than Mario? Sure he COULD have been better than Mario. But clearly thus far he has PROVEN he Isn't. Simple as that.
The reason we hired him was for his defense. He has 2 absolute wastes of staff in Banda and Patke. Stubbs is somehow the worst recruiter of all our coaches, which unfortunately is quite the accomplishment.

Meanwhile Mario is #6 in the Country right now in actual on-field gameplay. He wouldn't lose to ******* 2 win Georgia Tech. And they're 7th in recruiting while we're 27th.

If Diaz had some balls he'd fire Banda and Patke, Completely take over Defensive playcalling himself giving Baker LBs and Striker (he can stay DC, just no play calling), then hire a full time S coach whose primary job is to recruit. Hire a full time ST coordinator who can actually coach up our ******* kickers/punter/ST unit. And on the offensive side of the ball give Enos 1 year to fix ****, and tell Stubbs if he doesn't land some studs and Keep Jeff Thomas he's out.

What’s with the Mario hate? I’m game if Manny don’t work out. He got Oregon doing good. He needed experience and he is getting that now

Simple, he spurned working for peanuts under Al Golden for securing his coin under dirty *** Nick Saban.

As a true ex-Cane, he is held to different standard than other coaches and/or primadonna SFLA recruits who proclaim to love UM, then head to Clemson, Alabama, OTU or L$U.

I don't think he is all of that.....but he doing a good job at Oregon. Regardless, UM fails to support their head coaches now in every conceivable way, to include a lack of booster support outside of the University....he is likely out of our league now whether the haters want to admit it or not UNTIL his high paying gig falls apart (like Richt at UGA) and we are a great story fall back option to bring him home.

UM

Diaz will go undefeated next season and get an extension so no point of thinking or talking about other coaches, Diaz is the guy.

Advertisement
Anyone who honestly wouldn't trade Mario for Diaz today is full of **** imo.

It's like closing time at the bar. You have the skinny ugly chick on lock down, but the ugly fat chick across the bar is getting some play, so now you're wondering if you made a mistake. The lipstick on the pig is looking mighty fine right now, but come tomorrow morning you are hoping to sneak out with no one seeing you.

There are better choices out there. Mario is just two o'clock slop and needs to stay out west.

Advertisement

You suck balls.

You’re a ***aloon that hates the canes no matter what.

Fans support the team without necessarily being enamored of the coach, admin, OC or whomever.

It’s one thing to hate on coaches, they’re paid adults and it’s part of the job description, same thing with any ath dept employee, but motherfūcker, you’re hating on the canes. That’s different. And it’s all you ever do and you just admitted it.

You're NOT a canes fan. Best guess: you’re a **** and SEC fan. But I’m 100% sure you are not a fan, have NEVER been a fan, and have no connection to the university

You suck balls.

You’re a ***aloon that hates the canes no matter what.

Fans support the team without necessarily being enamored of the coach, admin, OC or whomever.

It’s one thing to hate on coaches, they’re paid adults and it’s part of the job description, same thing with any ath dept employee, but motherfūcker, you’re hating on the canes. That’s different. And it’s all you ever do and you just admitted it.

You're NOT a canes fan. Best guess: you’re a **** and SEC fan. But I’m 100% sure you are not a fan, have NEVER been a fan, and have no connection to the university

You’re God **** right I’m hating on them until they show a desire to actually be good again. Like I said, fck them and you. You’re just too dumb to realize it They have literally spit in the face of every fan of the team, hire after hire. I hated the MR hire too because he was a washed up bum. So go back to pounding your little narrow chest about how great of a fan you are while watching Mr Cleats lose to Ga Tech and get into a death struggle with directional Michigan. Maybe I will just decide to track you down one day at a game so we can have a full length discussion in person. How about it dckhead?

if sh*t goes south next season and Manny gets canned are you guys in favor of making a run at Mario

ha no.gif
oh-****-no.gif

Nope.gif

Advertisement
Back