Cristobal and perception

When you average 15 points a game, it's hard to win. Good teams score.

So in their 4 games against current top 10 teams the average score is 22-18. Just to be clear....that is against the current number 1, 4, 6 and 10 teams in the country, with two of those games on the road AND another one a neutral site game.

Forgot to add, with a true freshman QB.

Advertisement
Why is it that Mario gets hung on CIS for his record at FIU but Butch is a god? This isn't an endorsement for him but Oregon looks pretty solid this year. I guess time will tell when they don't have a stud QB to rely on.
Probably because BUTCH MUTHA****IN DAVIS *******!! the football God, has already surpassed the mighty Mario in giving FIU their best record ever and best recruiting class ever; all in his first 2 years.

So in their 4 games against current top 10 teams the average score is 22-18. Just to be clear....that is against the current number 1, 4, 6 and 10 teams in the country, with two of those games on the road AND another one a neutral site game.

One of those is the Gaytors...they don't belong in the top 10.

Sounds like you are an Auburn fan. good teams would win those games.

Advertisement
12553206-4911-4B85-BBA5-86788F4297D8.gif

Probably because BUTCH MUTHA****IN DAVIS *******!! the football God, has already surpassed the mighty Mario in giving FIU their best record ever and best recruiting class ever; all in his first 2 years.

Mario is currently coaching at number 6 Oregon while Butch is at lowly FIU. But yeah, Butch is in such high demand.

Advertisement
Mario who?.........OK.
NO, he is happy in Oregon, and what the **** does he have to do with our Miami Hurricanes?.
His mind is on Coaching Oregon as he should, and he **** well is NOT thinking about Miami Hurricanes at this time. Why should we think about Mario?.
With all that said, he is an old Cane, bled and sweated for our U, but that is as far as it goes........

Why is it that Mario gets hung on CIS for his record at FIU but Butch is a god? This isn't an endorsement for him but Oregon looks pretty solid this year. I guess time will tell when they don't have a stud QB to rely on.
Same reason people want Mario, but not Butch who has a better record at lowly FIU.

Sometimes I think they just want whoever has the hype. How many people here thought Taggart was worthwhile just because he was in demand.

Advertisement
Maybe because Butch earned the scalps on his belt by leading Miami back from the abyss, was the last one to lead the Browns to the playoffs, and turning around UNC (until he was scape goated by the blue bloods, you know Miami ties and all) . What has Mario done?

What’s with the Mario hate? I’m game if Manny don’t work out. He got Oregon doing good. He needed experience and he is getting that now

Advertisement
Let's judge Mario next year when he loses his first round QB that he did not recruit. Randy and Golden recruited well, but they could not coach. If Manny is a good coach he will get any recruit he wants. I wanna see all these Mario lovers next year with no first round QB.

Same reason people want Mario, but not Butch who has a better record at lowly FIU.

Sometimes I think they just want whoever has the hype. How many people here thought Taggart was worthwhile just because he was in demand.

Just so we are clear here, Mario took over a winless program who was in their 6th year of existence. He took them to their first ever conference title and first ever bowl game, which he won. Overall, Mario took the Panthers to two bowl games. In addition, Mario won a conference title with FIU whereas Butch never has.

Just so we are clear here, Mario took over a winless program who was in their 6th year of existence. He took them to their first ever conference title and first ever bowl game, which he won. Overall, Mario took the Panthers to two bowl games. In addition, Mario won a conference title with FIU whereas Butch never has.
That conference title and bowl win were jewels in the crown of their 7-6 season. Their next year was 8-5 with a bowl loss, followed by 3-9.

That conference title and bowl win were jewels in the crown of their 7-6 season. Their next year was 8-5 with a bowl loss, followed by 3-9.

So to put it all into perspective, your hero Butch has never won a conference title at FIU while Mario did.....who also happens to be the head coach at one of the premier programs in the country, has them number 6 in the playoff rankings, while Butch, well, is at the "other school in Miami".

Advertisement
Back