Cringey ASF!!

Advertisement
Only in No-gainesville, ROFL, no way in the **** world i'd let that dirty lip trick kiss me, **** done kissed everything moving after monica luluing dam mullen the night before, you got me phucked up, probably goes around drinking right out the gaytorade bottles. Let the weird be weird!
Bro, you know you'd be first in line.

This is certainly up there with Tom Brady sticking his tongue down his son's throat. At least Cuckbo had enough pride to get a divorce. You know Donnie Mullins is hiding in the closet with junk in hand as the train runs right over Ol' Meg.

Last edited:
m3.jpg

m2.jpg

m4.jpg

Advertisement
I remember that pic of Mullen showing that tiny camel toe. I winder if that has anything to do with her affection for those young men.

Advertisement
At first I thought it was just a joke, but when you watch the video it actually is kinda weird...

Go watch the way she rubs Donovan Stiner #13's chest @2:21 on the video.

That doesn't seem just like its a friendly "team mom" type stuff.

The Mullens definitely got some kinda fetish going on lol.

Only in No-gainesville, ROFL, no way in the **** world i'd let that dirty lip trick kiss me, **** done kissed everything moving after monica luluing dam mullen the night before, you got me phucked up, probably goes around drinking right out the gaytorade bottles. Let the weird be weird!
This whole thing really is cringeworthy ... not your post but how this lady operates. Honestly, it’s kind of nasty and creepy.

Gainesville seems ripe for cucks, one way or the other. Arent Casey Calverts parents UF professors?

Unfortunately Jimbo fisher tried The “share The wife as the mother of the team approach” but ended up with share your wife with the physical therapist on staff. Similar principals-one builds family connections, other leads to infidelity and to babies who look an awful lot like the FSU training staff 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂😂

Advertisement
At first I thought it was just a joke, but when you watch the video it actually is kinda weird...

Go watch the way she rubs Donovan Stiner #13's chest @2:21 on the video.

That doesn't seem just like its a friendly "team mom" type stuff.

The Mullens definitely got some kinda fetish going on lol.
I peeped that rub down, she is slick.

Advertisement
All it will take is later for one or two of the players to complain to authorities that they felt "forced" to participate and "violated" by their passively coerced involvement in the Mullens' mid-life crisis. And then lawsuits galore.

Advertisement
Back