Cringey ASF!!

This is certainly up there with Tom Brady sticking his tongue down his son's throat. At least Cuckbo had enough pride to get a divorce. You know Donnie Mullins is hiding in the closet with junk in hand as the train runs right over Ol' Meg.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Despite being creepy this old attention hag is leaving these kids wide open to catch a case. What happens when one kid takes the playful affection to far and grabs an *** or ***? I cant believe compliance even lets this go on.

Advertisement
Many mothers are saying this in reaction on Twitter and other social media like Instagram.
It’s just inappropriate. It has no place at a university. I can’t believe that Mullet and his wife have such low self awareness to think that this is acceptable.

If this was reversed and the wife was the coach of a woman’s team and the husband was doing this to the women players, what would people say then?

Yeah, that's beyond weird - I think it's completely inappropriate. You have a 50+ y/o coach's wife kissing and touching 18-22 y/o football players. Show your love for the team/players by baking them some cookies and hiring a professional chef to cook for them. My immediate thought was if this goes on in front of cameras, what goes on when the cameras are off?!

Advertisement
Back