Criminoles vs Nc State

Advertisement
Enjoying this game but the noles will be ready for us in a couple weeks and the beanstalk will have a couple games under his belt.(unless NCST breaks him in half)

Just like when we were down we played them tough.This is a rivalry game and they will be ready.

Good news is OUR QB and OUR DEFENSE will also have a couple more games under their belt.

We should whip their *** this year and if we don't we should go back to the Big East cause we are never winning the ACC.

Zero chance we whip them. Now we might beat them 34-21 but we ain't destroying them.

By whipping them I mean beating them by ANY score.....don't think I said anything about DESTROYING them..that would be stupid to think when we haven't beaten them in forever.

Gotta admit.

If James Blackman was anywhere other than FSU or UF (and wasn't playing against the Canes), I would be glad to see him do well.

Like to see those kids from Glades Central succeed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy acts like he's won the Super Bowl after every pass he completes....

He's probably 18 years old and it's his first game...I'd be jumping up and down too...now having said that I hope NCST breaks him in half.

Can we please stop it. Every other post is "we should beat this team." Who gives an F, what "we should do." Should doesn't mean ish.

Advertisement
I'm shocked mr qb's guru jumbo fisher has this as his best option. A true Fr , that's super raw. This is kinda crazy.

If you want cheering up, Houston are playing Dorito D. 15 yards off the ball and missed tackles everywhere.

Brings a tear to my eye.

Advertisement
I'm shocked mr qb's guru jumbo fisher has this as his best option. A true Fr , that's super raw. This is kinda crazy.

He had another QB that got thrown out of school or off the team or something.

Kid ain't looking too bad though.

NcState can't sniff our jocks on O or D. Fsu is gonna be in for a very long day against us. Very long.

Advertisement
Back