Off-Topic Crime 2.0

My only recollection was of a time, many decades ago, when pretty much all pols were for scaling back on mental institutions and prisons. Both at that time were overcrowded and underfunded.

The Dems were for cutting back for, as u say, Optics. The Rs were against more taxes and spending. More of a State or local matter iirc than a Federal one.

Bottom line though is more Law & Order which we all want starts with getting rid of milque-toast DAs but def does cost significant money in building and staffing more prisons, and housing inmates long term, i.e., likely higher taxes. So, more prisons is indeed part of the discussion.
I’m for more prisons… but u know what keeps prison populations down contrary to what the left is doing now?!? Actually punishing young children for acting up in schools and a nuclear family with rules and consequences for their kids

Instead schools (like my sons’ district) talk about “school to prison pipelines” and going lax on punishments. School staff has confirmed it to me as well (specifically my son’s one on one aide who we transferred our one son because it was getting so bad for her).

Letting kids run the asylum when they are young is gonna lead to them on a path to prison! These idiots don’t realize that no consequences means that they will continue to push the envelope and act out more. It’s ******* common sense.

And if the parents don’t care (which I also heard in my sons’ district is happening)… why don’t u come up with other ideas and programs for these kids with all the Covid money u stole from the government that u used for “anti-racist” bull**** that u fell into the race grifter Ibram Kendi just like many dumb liberal whites (and their white guilt) fell for the race grifting of BLM (Build Large Mansions)?

Advertisement
1695601650761.png

1695601759979.png

• Target said it will close nine stores across the country after struggling with crime and safety threats at those locations.
  • Target, which has nearly 2,000 stores in the U.S., has been outspoken about organized retail crime at its stores and said theft has driven higher levels of shrink.
  • Target is closing locations in New York City, Seattle, San Francisco and Portland.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
is that real? the cleveland.com story paints a completely different picture:

is that real? the cleveland.com story paints a completely different picture:

I have no idea about the details of the cleveland.com story (about the gun... since I haven't seen that part in multiple stories). But it looks like gateway took it's details from these two articles (that are linked near the top of the article) and have a multiple details about it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back