Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ah nice… like a town where u don’t even need to lock your front door, eh?
**** no. Criminals have cars these days and are mobile.

To further illlustrate how conservative my town is, though, are you familiar with John Waters, the flamboyantly ***, Baltimore movie director of classic films like "Hairspray"? He's used a lot of LGBTQ people (like the late "Divine," who I still don't know whether she/he was a man or woman) in his movies.

Anyway, Waters once rented a house in my town to use as the main set in his movie "Polyester" because the town perfectly epitomized "squareness" as a foil to his "hip" characters and script.

Advertisement

Taco Bell employee hospitalized after being shot by customer over 'incorrect amount of change,' police say​

1696383989594.png

[BGCOLOR=initial] [/BGCOLOR]

Advertisement
Depends on the city.

Also, can you point to a city where policies were working correctly?
NYC under Giuliani is the first one that comes to mind... whether it was all Giuliani or not (most likely Bratton helped a lot) that helped clean up NYC's crime problem, that's debatable.

I know Miami is probably the only big city with a R mayor, right? I'm not exactly sure how the crime has been overall... but this is good news...

NYC under Giuliani is the first one that comes to mind... whether it was all Giuliani or not (most likely Bratton helped a lot) that helped clean up NYC's crime problem, that's debatable.

I know Miami is probably the only big city with a R mayor, right? I'm not exactly sure how the crime has been overall... but this is good news...

I think Miami is debatable. Suarez is an empty suit and joke. regalado was good but people will tell you that mayor of miami is meaningless - the county is where it’s at.

NYC did a great job in the 90s of cleaning up their city. DC and Philly followed suit in the 00s and beyond - completely transformed those cities.

Advertisement
I think Miami is debatable. Suarez is an empty suit and joke. regalado was good but people will tell you that mayor of miami is meaningless - the county is where it’s at.

NYC did a great job in the 90s of cleaning up their city. DC and Philly followed suit in the 00s and beyond - completely transformed those cities.
Then Soros bought the low level elections (genius move actually)… and literally is single handedly destroying big cities

The kid was being chased when he got the gun by two other boys older than him. It sucks, but I don't think he should be charged with second-degree murder.

I should have known....

iT wAs sOrOs!!!11

lol
Just stating the facts bro

Please refute any of the details in this post on the money he poured into getting far-left looney DAs and prosecutors appointed.

I'll wait

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back