Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
1696037390262.png

1696037444697.gif

@hotshot

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-...inated-arrested-child-****-found-phone-police

@Canedog

Don’t u find it strange that non violent J6ers get years in prison… but far left DAs are lenient on pedophiles, violent criminals, etc etc

Almost like there’s different standards of justice for different groups of people… so weird

Peeps standing outside an abortion clinic… 10 years! Pedophiles… please come this way!

Advertisement

Even though @hotshot said he’s glad his kids are old enough to not worry about what’s going on in schools these days… he still claims that there’s hardly any indoctrination or trans push going on

Despite all the evidence to the contrary

Fighting and bullying is another thing that’s gotten out of control… especially since Covid and the summer of love

Even though @hotshot said he’s glad his kids are old enough to not worry about what’s going on in schools these days… he still claims that there’s hardly any indoctrination or trans push going on

Despite all the evidence to the contrary

Fighting and bullying is another thing that’s gotten out of control… especially since Covid and the summer of love
I said in my town. And I stand by that 100%. What's happening in your town, I can't say.

Advertisement
I said in my town. And I stand by that 100%. What's happening in your town, I can't say.
How do u know with 100% certainty that it’s not happening in your town?!? Unless u work in the district and randomly visit every class… how do u have a single clue what kids are being exposed to?!?

It’s happening (CRT and/or Trans and/or gender and/or anti-racism and/or political agendas and/or cultural Marxist ideologies) to SOME degree in most likely a big majority (if not all) of the country’s school districts

How do u know with 100% certainty that it’s not happening in your town?!? Unless u work in the district and randomly visit every class… how do u have a single clue what kids are being exposed to?!?

It’s happening (CRT and/or Trans and/or gender and/or anti-racism and/or political agendas and/or cultural Marxist ideologies) to SOME degree in most likely a big majority (if not all) of the country’s school districts
My town is so conservative you don't even see females with streaked hair. Tattoo parlors, what are they If these Trans teachers and citizens are stealth, "in the closet" operatives, well ... I guess you got me there.

My town is so conservative you don't even see females with streaked hair. Tattoo parlors, what are they If these Trans teachers and citizens are stealth, "in the closet" operatives, well ... I guess you got me there.
Ah nice… like a town where u don’t even need to lock your front door, eh?

Advertisement
Back