Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Death penalty is more appropriate.
Yeah but I already factored in that this was Illinois and am guessing that the death penalty is outlawed there. Admittedly I didn't look it up... but I don't think I need to! lol

But you are correct... if there's no doubt they did it, I would be pro death penalty in this instance

WTAF

https://www.fox19.com/2023/05/10/no-jail-time-west-chester-physical-therapist-child-****-case/
The criminal justice system is broke.

Just the other day a DA calls me up regarding a criminal complaint (much less serious than this comparatively), and he's telling me the 3 felony charges they are going to offer in a plea deal have up to a 7 year jail time (that might be per class D felony). He also told me that if he accepts the plea deal the judge(s) in our area are more lenient and he might just get probation out of it.

And what is there to stop the guy from continuing to do what he did... nadda... unless you know about the guy being a criminal

Here are the key words in your post...

• adding to pressure on the country to tighten its already-strict gun laws

It's not the gun laws, it's the people pulling the trigger. The only thing you are doing is making things less safe when you take guns away from good law abiding citizens

Advertisement
New York City prosecutors plan to charge the man who was filmed putting Jordan Neely, 30, into a fatal choke hold with second-degree manslaughter, after Neely’s death was ruled a homicide by New York’s chief medical examiner.

New York City prosecutors plan to charge the man who was filmed putting Jordan Neely, 30, into a fatal choke hold with second-degree manslaughter, after Neely’s death was ruled a homicide by New York’s chief medical examiner.
Bragg is a joke… liberal cities are being destroyed slowly

Advertisement
17fc8e51-7ed8-4fe8-ad77-5b315070222b_text.gif

Advertisement
It’s no wonder people try to mind their business and not help out when people are in harms way

First the bodega owner and now a marine

But all u real criminals… we are gonna let u out on no cash bail and reduce your crimes by over 50%!

Science
That was my first thought. My second one was that the two incidents are different. The bodega guy was defending himself in an armed robbery with a gun in his face, no?

Whatever, I hope the Marine is found not guilty.

Advertisement

https://www.frontpagedetectives.com/p/neo-****-convicted-murder-roommates-extremist-groups

Advertisement
Back