Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Stay tuned. All the networks will be covering Memphis but ... based on the other night, I wouldn't be surprised if violence broke out elsewhere, e.g., Atlanta for one.

I don't think that mob is 'paid,' anymore than the Jan 6th rioters were paid to assault the Capitol. Their 'pay' is whatever they can carry off.
People have openly admitted they got paid to protest. You think they can manage to get pallets of bricks at specific locations in 48 hours? The only kind of brick the people that riot have ever touched, is the side of their parents house. Remember when that Iowa sheriff heard they were gonna protest in his town and he sent away a couple of Mercedes’ sprinter vans filled with Antifa? You think they paid for those?

Advertisement
Nothing interesting about the reaction at all. They’ll just blame the police instead of white people. You’ll also see people saying systemic racism caused this and say they were upholding white supremacy bc they were cops.

My take aged like fine wine. This is a congressman lol. These people are so predictable.

07164D18-5804-42CB-8A3E-2E15C8AF85E6.jpeg

He deleted but screenshots are forever. And his next tweet said, “you have to look at the entire system.” Also deleted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Those were some sorry a s s cops. Like 90% of the first video was of that fat pig wheezing from running 5 steps...and the other pig was crying like a lil' b i t c h from getting a lil' pepper spray into his eyes...just sorry. And this was supposed to be an elite unit???

Giving him conflicting commands. Beat the f*ck out of him then try to claim he’s “high as f*ck” to paramedics. Say he tries to reach for their gun. 23 minutes before an ambulance arrives. Sickening

Advertisement
Lmao at some of you taking the bait from the liberal media (Van is clown). Left decries racism. Right ******* about the left. Everyone ignores the fact that a man died due to police actions and nothing gets done. Rinse/repeat and on to the next
Call Memphis and tell them to invest more in training.

Advertisement
with all that money flowing into the police force, you think there would be better training. instead you have a bunch of fat clowns running around with GED's and a couple of months training
You have to make being a cop an attractive job and you wouldn’t have these clowns in uniform.

Advertisement
Their is no such thing as anyones truth. There is only the ACTUAL TRUTH. You response just proves my point that no one wants the ACTUAL TRUTH.
I bet if you kept asking “why?”, you’d probably begin to understand the actual truth. Your response just proves you believe to know the truth.

Advertisement
Back