Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
So ... any predictions on what might happen when the Memphis city officials release the video cam footage tomorrow (Fri) after 6pm of Tyre Nichols being killed by police. The DA and head of the Tenn Bureau of Investigation say they've seen it and it is horrific.

The five Memphis police officers (now all fired) charged with his death are all African-American.

So ... any predictions on what might happen when the Memphis city officials release the video cam footage tomorrow (Fri) after 6pm of Tyre Nichols being killed by police. The DA and head of the Tenn Bureau of Investigation say they've seen it and it is horrific.

The five Memphis police officers (now all fired) charged with his death are all African-American.
My prediction is regardless of what is in the video... Antifa and BLM will be destroying property, starting fires, raiding, and probably seriously injuring and/or killing people... in MOSTLY PEACEFUL protests. Then most will either not be arrested or will be bailed out with Kamala and her friend's bail-out funds.

CNN and MSNBC had such bad ratings and need a boost... so they will be gaslighting this like crazy.

Also, weird coincidence that this video and the Paulie P DePape... hammer time video is supposed to be released today as well

Advertisement
My prediction is regardless of what is in the video... Antifa and BLM will be destroying property, starting fires, raiding, and probably seriously injuring and/or killing people... in MOSTLY PEACEFUL protests. Then most will either not be arrested or will be bailed out with Kamala and her friend's bail-out funds.

CNN and MSNBC had such bad ratings and need a boost... so they will be gaslighting this like crazy.

Also, weird coincidence that this video and the Paulie P DePape... hammer time video is supposed to be released today as well
I think if I were the Memphis authorities, I'd release it at 6am on a Sunday morning. As opposed to 6pm on a Friday nite.

The community reaction will be an interesting comparison to when you have the usual Black man killed or beaten by White officers. All networks are going to great pains to show the mugshots of all five Black officers every time the story is aired.

I think if I were the Memphis authorities, I'd release it at 6am on a Sunday morning. As opposed to 6pm on a Friday nite.

The community reaction will be an interesting comparison to when you have the usual Black man killed or beaten by White officers. All networks are going to great pains to show the mugshots of all five Black officers every time the story is aired.
Nothing interesting about the reaction at all. They’ll just blame the police instead of white people. You’ll also see people saying systemic racism caused this and say they were upholding white supremacy bc they were cops.

Paul is wearing a dress shirt and holding a drink with fresh ice in it. But they’ll continue to say he was woken up and being held hostage by an intruder lmaooo

Paul is wearing a dress shirt and holding a drink with fresh ice in it. But they’ll continue to say he was woken up and being held hostage by an intruder lmaooo

Also, the cops knock on the door and about 20 secs later someone opens the door... but with Paulie having the drink in his hand and the hammer in the other, was it DePape that opens the door? Or did he open it with his drink hand?

Advertisement
Nothing interesting about the reaction at all. They’ll just blame the police instead of white people. You’ll also see people saying systemic racism caused this and say they were upholding white supremacy bc they were cops.
I don't disagree in general but ... this is still different. We'll see if the reaction is the same as after George Floyd.

It's also cold at night now, even in Memphis, so that will be enough to deter some. Why rioting is usually a warm weather 'sport.'

I don't disagree in general but ... this is still different. We'll see if the reaction is the same as after George Floyd.

It's also cold at night now, even in Memphis, so that will be enough to deter some. Why rioting is usually a warm weather 'sport.'
They are paid handsomely to burn stuff down, they’ll be there as long as the money is.

Revolvers just don’t go off. The lawyer makes a good point. If it was a 9 mm semi automatic, like a Glock or whatever. If you have one in the chamber, it’s feasible to barely touch the trigger, or maybe to drop it, and for the gun to go off. Maybe one in 10,000 chance, but at least there’s a chance. But for a revolver? It’s basically impossible to not pull the trigger for that gun to go off - people that own guns would know what I’m talking about
If it was a single action or SA/DA and ****ed it easily go off if not careful. They can have super light triggers.

Advertisement
If it was a single action or SA/DA and ****ed it easily go off if not careful. They can have super light triggers.

Yeah, I meant in their base state. ****ing a revolver requires an action. And then you still have to pull the trigger, which, obviously at that point will require less foot pounds of pressure, in other words, you’re right, it would be lighter touch. In that situation, I could see a dropped, ****ed revolver, going off, but that’s not what I was meaning. And I haven’t seen the video, but it doesn’t sound like the revolver was ****ed. If it was that is still ridiculously negligent.

Also, a ****ed revolver is easily visible. Whereas with the semi auto 9 mm, for example, you have no idea if there’s one in the chamber or not.

They are paid handsomely to burn stuff down, they’ll be there as long as the money is.
Stay tuned. All the networks will be covering Memphis but ... based on the other night, I wouldn't be surprised if violence broke out elsewhere, e.g., Atlanta for one.

I don't think that mob is 'paid,' anymore than the Jan 6th rioters were paid to assault the Capitol. Their 'pay' is whatever they can carry off.

Advertisement
Yeah, I meant in their base state. ****ing a revolver requires an action. And then you still have to pull the trigger, which, obviously at that point will require less foot pounds of pressure, in other words, you’re right, it would be lighter touch. In that situation, I could see a dropped, ****ed revolver, going off, but that’s not what I was meaning. And I haven’t seen the video, but it doesn’t sound like the revolver was ****ed. If it was that is still ridiculously negligent.

Also, a ****ed revolver is easily visible. Whereas with the semi auto 9 mm, for example, you have no idea if there’s one in the chamber or not.
Yeah, I'd like to hear the whole story one day. I'd imagine Baldwin was being a major douche.

Yeah, I'd like to hear the whole story one day. I'd imagine Baldwin was being a major douche.

Well, pretty much his base state is being a douche, so that wouldn’t be a big surprise.

The legal question is, was he negligent, but the main thing is going back to the initial topic was him saying he didn’t pull the trigger and from the video it’ll be pretty clear to see if the gun was ****ed or not and if it was not, it it’s just not possible for that gun to go off without pulling the trigger. Unless somebody can come up with a scenario where the gun could go off like maybe it’s different with a prop gun, but I can tell you with a real revolver, unless it’s ****ed, you have to pull the trigger and even if it is ****ed, do you have to pull the trigger although obviously, it’s a lighter touch.

Well, pretty much his base state is being a douche, so that wouldn’t be a big surprise.

The legal question is, was he negligent, but the main thing is going back to the initial topic was him saying he didn’t pull the trigger and from the video it’ll be pretty clear to see if the gun was ****ed or not and if it was not, it it’s just not possible for that gun to go off without pulling the trigger. Unless somebody can come up with a scenario where the gun could go off like maybe it’s different with a prop gun, but I can tell you with a real revolver, unless it’s ****ed, you have to pull the trigger and even if it is ****ed, do you have to pull the trigger although obviously, it’s a lighter touch.
Looks like the movie was set in the 1880's - DA revolvers were just coming on line or possible not invented yet. Makes me think it was a SA, in that case it would make sense the revolver was ****ed if he was pointing/aiming it in the scene. I believe I've read those two were somewhat toxic on set, and there must be a good reason he's being charged. If I was to guess, I'd say the were getting into it, and Alec being a known hothead fired the gun at her in a fit of rage. So involuntary yes, but negligent - absolutely. The 'armorer' is also being charged BTW.

Looks like the movie was set in the 1880's - DA revolvers were just coming on line or possible not invented yet. Makes me think it was a SA, in that case it would make sense the revolver was ****ed if he was pointing/aiming it in the scene. I believe I've read those two were somewhat toxic on set, and there must be a good reason he's being charged. If I was to guess, I'd say the were getting into it, and Alec being a known hothead fired the gun at her in a fit of rage. So involuntary yes, but negligent - absolutely. The 'armorer' is also being charged BTW.

Yeah, that’s a really good point, depends I guess on how authentic they wanted to be with the guns and so forth. Although I think this is a low budget film, but I have no idea what model revolver he was using and how authentic it was as a period piece for the time. Interesting thought though.

Advertisement
Back