Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
1674174189677.png

He apparently had live ammo in his gun belt. The guy is an idiot and at the very least guilty of involuntary man slaughter.
It amazes me that Hollywood has real guns on sets and calls them prop guns. That is one thing I learned from this. Before if someone said prop gun I would have assumed it was something that couldn’t fire live rounds. Nope, just a gun on set and I guess trying to label it so people don’t think it is a real gun.

Advertisement
It amazes me that Hollywood has real guns on sets and calls them prop guns. That is one thing I learned from this. Before if someone said prop gun I would have assumed it was something that couldn’t fire live rounds. Nope, just a gun on set and I guess trying to label it so people don’t think it is a real gun.
I don’t have any issue with real guns being allowed on set, but for them to have live ammo is beyond insane. Every person involved should be charged. Whoever purchased or provided the ammo, everyone who touched it before Baldwin got it, and Baldwin for not checking himself and pulling the trigger. Colossal failure by EVERYONE involved, especially Baldwin. When someone hands you a gun, real or fake, you never, ever, assume it’s unloaded or the bullets aren’t live. Idc if you’re hunting, on a movie set, or at a range. This goes back to people lecturing everyone on gun violence and gun safety having no clue about any of it themselves.

I don’t have any issue with real guns being allowed on set, but for them to have live ammo is beyond insane. Every person involved should be charged. Whoever purchased or provided the ammo, everyone who touched it before Baldwin got it, and Baldwin for not checking himself and pulling the trigger. Colossal failure by EVERYONE involved, especially Baldwin. When someone hands you a gun, real or fake, you never, ever, assume it’s unloaded or the bullets aren’t live. Idc if you’re hunting, on a movie set, or at a range. This goes back to people lecturing everyone on gun violence and gun safety having no clue about any of it themselves.
My issue was more with calling it a prop than a live gun being there. Seems like a way to make people think it isn’t a real gun. It should be respected as a real gun. Maybe it is just me when I hear the word prop attached to an object I feel like it isn’t a genuine item?

My issue was more with calling it a prop than a live gun being there. Seems like a way to make people think it isn’t a real gun. It should be respected as a real gun. Maybe it is just me when I hear the word prop attached to an object I feel like it isn’t a genuine item?
I’m sure they called it a prop gun to make it sound like they didn’t know. There’s zero shot they didn’t know it was a real gun.

Advertisement
People probably remember where this mom and baby being hit by some kid with a stolen vehicle and given a light sentence by DA Gascon and his liberal policies that reward criminals.

This should be in the Good News thread....

This should be in the Good News thread....
Ha! Feel free to add it. I’m torn a little tiny bit though. I think the kid deserved a much harsher sentence, but not the death penalty that he received in a roundabout way

Now if this kid was always in trouble and gonna just keep doing it, maybe this was the world working in mysterious ways

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back