Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Posts like this, and the pervasive, unhinged thinking behind it, are more of the reason why Republicans struggle to win in more affluent districts/suburbs, and with more educated voters.
1668818035436.gif
1668818005984.gif

Defund the Police ... another great liberal idea. Do they have any policies that work? Like, for real?

But the New York Times wrote a lengthy article documenting how crime has risen in the 45,000-person city since the City Council voted to cut the police force by 30%. The quotes from the otherwise liberal residents of the city are quite revealing.​
“It has been traumatizing,” Democrat Julie Williams said, “to watch the city kind of fall apart before your eyes.” Williams graduated from the University of Vermont, which is in Burlington, 10 years ago and opened a bike shop in town.​
Williams has had many bikes stolen, and one morning, after she noticed another bike missing, she hopped in her van and drove around town trying to find it. It didn’t take long before Williams spotted her bike in the open-air drug market of City Hall Park.​
“That’s my bike,” Williams said to a man wearing athletic shorts and sandals. But the man simply ignored her and took the bike down a pedestrian-only street.​
Williams’s story is not an isolated incident. Larceny is up 107% in 2022 compared to the pre-pandemic crime rate. And whereas some years ago, Burlington had zero gunfire incidents, there have been 25 of them this year, including four homicides.​
Burlington’s trouble all started in June 2020 when its council voted to cut the police force from 100 to 74. The reduction was supposed to come slowly through retirements, but many officers said they weren't “valued” and moved on to other opportunities. Now there are only 61 officers, but only 53 are active due to injuries and military service.​

:LOL: Oh, DOJ... how corrupt can you be? I cannot wait to see the body cam footage... I heard it's the goods!

While the DOJ claimed in an indictment filed on November 9 that the officers opened the door themselves, body-cam footage viewed by the San Francisco district attorney’s office confirms that it was Pelosi who let them into the home, a source who personally viewed the footage told the NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit.​
Pelosi, the officers, and Pelosi’s attacker, David DePape, engaged in a short conversation before DePape attacked Pelosi with a hammer, sending him to the hospital where he underwent brain surgery. The DOJ did not respond to a request for comment from Bigad Shaban, the NBC affiliate reporter who confirmed the existence of the body-cam footage.​

“The front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. He did not declare an emergency or try to leave his home, instead began walking several feet back towards the assailant and away from police,” Almaguer reported, citing “sources familiar with what unfolded in the Pelosi residence.”​

Advertisement
:LOL: Oh, DOJ... how corrupt can you be? I cannot wait to see the body cam footage... I heard it's the goods!

While the DOJ claimed in an indictment filed on November 9 that the officers opened the door themselves, body-cam footage viewed by the San Francisco district attorney’s office confirms that it was Pelosi who let them into the home, a source who personally viewed the footage told the NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit.​
Pelosi, the officers, and Pelosi’s attacker, David DePape, engaged in a short conversation before DePape attacked Pelosi with a hammer, sending him to the hospital where he underwent brain surgery. The DOJ did not respond to a request for comment from Bigad Shaban, the NBC affiliate reporter who confirmed the existence of the body-cam footage.​

“The front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. He did not declare an emergency or try to leave his home, instead began walking several feet back towards the assailant and away from police,” Almaguer reported, citing “sources familiar with what unfolded in the Pelosi residence.”​
I don’t like popcorn but I will break out some for that show. Watching Paul walking around in his underoos probably rolling on some x. Talking about his friend.

I don’t like popcorn but I will break out some for that show. Watching Paul walking around in his underoos probably rolling on some x. Talking about his friend.
Cops... "We are responding to an emergency call. Is everything okay?"

Pelosi... "Yeah... but let me go grab this hammer... I'll be right back"

The intruder let him use the bathroom and hung out while they waited for the cops to come... just chillin in their panties. I mean, this bodycam footage has gotta be the strangest acting ever right? Nothing about this story makes sense.

But one thing I know for sure... the DOJ trying to change the narrative is telling. Why would they do that if there is body cam evidence (that they for sure saw!) proving otherwise??? I mean, did they think they could just suppress it and hope the truth didn't get out? WTF!

And what about the guy on NBC that reported it. He gets put on leave for the truthful story that they said "didn't meet up to their standards"! Too funny. And not one other person on NBC or MSNBC sticks up for the guy. It reeks of the female reporter on NBC (hmm... same station, weird) that said the Fetterman couldn't even do normal chit chat with her and her crew... and got destroyed and no one stuck up for her.

Cops... "We are responding to an emergency call. Is everything okay?"

Pelosi... "Yeah... but let me go grab this hammer... I'll be right back"

The intruder let him use the bathroom and hung out while they waited for the cops to come... just chillin in their panties. I mean, this bodycam footage has gotta be the strangest acting ever right? Nothing about this story makes sense.

But one thing I know for sure... the DOJ trying to change the narrative is telling. Why would they do that if there is body cam evidence (that they for sure saw!) proving otherwise??? I mean, did they think they could just suppress it and hope the truth didn't get out? WTF!

And what about the guy on NBC that reported it. He gets put on leave for the truthful story that they said "didn't meet up to their standards"! Too funny. And not one other person on NBC or MSNBC sticks up for the guy. It reeks of the female reporter on NBC (hmm... same station, weird) that said the Fetterman couldn't even do normal chit chat with her and her crew... and got destroyed and no one stuck up for her.
Was hearing about that reporter. He was seen driving a 6 figure car from his 7 figure house. Think he will be okay.

Yeah. That cam footage is going to be great. Though they just need to get the narrative out and people will not trust their lying eyes.

Advertisement
Was hearing about that reporter. He was seen driving a 6 figure car from his 7 figure house. Think he will be okay.

Yeah. That cam footage is going to be great. Though they just need to get the narrative out and people will not trust their lying eyes.
Yeah I'm not worried about these reporters being out of a job... just the reasoning for shaming them, seems very telling to me

If a narrative is harmful to the people they are supposed to protect... the narrative must be fixed at all costs

The perp did blow a 0.0. Wonder what his story is, the brakes failed?

Well I mean there’s this thing called vehicular manslaughter.

Letting him walk, even if he was not proven to be inebriated by alcohol, seems irresponsible. He can easily be charged with something and a high bail set. That was a crime committed here, even if it was one of negligence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1669130731751.png

In Finland, the security situation has deteriorated rapidly, and the police are no longer able to protect individual citizens from violence. This is the opinion of the security industry professionals who have made a citizens' initiative to restore the protection basis to the firearms law.

- If we look at the situation in Sweden, the trends from there come to Finland. We also have a dozen or so street gangs and murder trials are connected to them. This in itself is an indication that the security situation is deteriorating all the time, says Seppo Vesala , the leader of the citizens' initiative .

Advertisement
Back