Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
F yeah! Give that dude a f'ing medal.

Also good to see you around LCE.
It takes fckin BALLS to engage with an active shooter when you’re unarmed yourself.

That pos is firing live rounds & the security guard didn’t even flinch & just refused to allow him to win.

That’s what American spirit is all about IMO, fck fear & take it to these psychopaths who don’t have enough courage to just turn the barrel on themselves instead of trying to kill innocent people.

It takes fckin BALLS to engage with an active shooter when you’re unarmed yourself.

That pos is firing live rounds & the security guard didn’t even flinch & just refused to allow him to win.

That’s what American spirit is all about IMO, fck fear & take it to these psychopaths who don’t have enough courage to just turn the barrel on themselves instead of trying to kill innocent people.
It actually worked in the guy's favor that the gun was big... gave him an easier way to neutralize it and take action! But it def takes ballz and quick thinking to be able to not freeze in that situation. Love a good samaritan story that could have saved multiple lives! Thx for sharing

Advertisement
How many times did that ****head fire the rifle?
I believe he got off 3 or 4 rounds before he was subdued...

He came in & discharged right away expecting for the security guard to run in fear, but...
giphy.gif

I believe he got off 3 or 4 rounds before he was subdued...

He came in & discharged right away expecting for the security guard to run in fear, but...
giphy.gif

Who knows how many lives that guy saved. It’s at least several, possibly many more. That guy looked like he came in to do damage and do it in a hurry. That hero did exactly the right thing, probably without even thinking about it, just had to overcome that fear impulse.

Who knows how many lives that guy saved. It’s at least several, possibly many more. That guy looked like he came in to do damage and do it in a hurry. That hero did exactly the right thing, probably without even thinking about it, just had to overcome that fear impulse.
Considering the trauma the people of Buffalo have had to endure already just 6 months ago, it’s really commendable to see a good citizen be vigilant in an intense situation & put his own life on the line to save others.

I could only imagine how on edge the people of the city must be.

Advertisement
And your party, its leaders, its most important voices (including the exalted Orange one), and the conservative media, which is owned by your party, is all posting this false information about Pelosi knowing the guy, deserving to be robbed because his security alarm wasn't on, etc. Those are your boys.

Any other pi$$ing contests we need to have?

The difference is I can point out where D's are wrong. And try easing up on the personal attacks. I have as much control of stupid **** that the media and politicians get wrong as you do - ABSOLUTELY NONE. The difference is I'll call out both sides when I see it.
Trump is back and the nastiness will increase

When had it left? Once the door was opened, it wasn't getting closed. It's just that before, it was left to low level partisan pundits and strategists to be ********. We're getting closer to Idiocracy every day.

Closer? We are here, people can't afford to live anymore and all you still hear to this day from one side of the party is orange man bad.

Personally I'm done caring for the country; let the homelessness, crime, corruption sky rocket.

Advertisement

Shaban explained that a federal indictment indicates "two officers" opened the door, but the San Francisco District Attorney’s office had previously stated, "Mr. Pelosi opened the door with his left hand."​
Shaban then cited "a source familiar with the investigation who personally watched the police body camera footage from that night," and said officers "knocked on the door of the Pelosi home, then backed away, and the video clearly shows Paul Pelosi open the door with his left hand."​
"The body cam video shows officers having a brief conversation with Pelosi and David DePape… before DePape starts beating Pelosi with a hammer," Shaban reported. "We reached out to the Department of Justice for an explanation of its differing account of this seemingly innocuous issue of who opened the door, but so far, we have not heard back."​
The local NBC reporter also spoke with then-interim San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins. Shaban asked, "Are you able to shed any light as to why Paul Pelosi didn’t run out of the house towards police officers when he was able to actually open the door for them when they arrived?"​
Jenkins responded by saying it’s not fair to play "Monday morning quarterback" when analyzing how a victim responded to a crime.​

I'm currently staying in Naranja... there's about 3-4 shootings every night here. These 13-25 year olds are shooting the **** outta each other like it's going out of style.

Advertisement
View attachment 215167
Posts like this, and the pervasive, unhinged thinking behind it, are more of the reason why Republicans struggle to win in more affluent districts/suburbs, and with more educated voters.

Advertisement
Back