Off-Topic Crime 2.0

I'm not versed in the justice warrior ways like you.

And LOL... you thought the white dude in the thumbnail was the cop, not the victim.
Or you actually don’t care and just prefer this type of crime never be brought up.

And what are you talking about? You sound dumb af. Stop projecting

Advertisement
View attachment 216033
In Finland, the security situation has deteriorated rapidly, and the police are no longer able to protect individual citizens from violence. This is the opinion of the security industry professionals who have made a citizens' initiative to restore the protection basis to the firearms law.

- If we look at the situation in Sweden, the trends from there come to Finland. We also have a dozen or so street gangs and murder trials are connected to them. This in itself is an indication that the security situation is deteriorating all the time, says Seppo Vesala , the leader of the citizens' initiative .
Open borders not going so good?

This story, to put it lightly, is very upsetting… especially since it’s my kids school district. But it should upset everyone, especially those with school aged kids.

I posted about it in the old Midterms 3.0 thread about a week after it went down …

Now there is this article…

Highlights from the article…

Though police reports show the school district was notified of the incident by both the bus driver and the bus aide right after it happened, law enforcement wasn’t told until Saturday evening, about 24 hours afterwards. Still, that report wasn’t made by the school district, but instead by a parent of one of the kids who was on the school bus, who heard about it from their child.
We received our first notification of this incident on [Oct. 29] at 4:31 PM from the parent of a student who was victimized by this. If not for this report, we probably never would have heard about it. Shortly thereafter, the responding deputy attempted to contact Luvelle Brown, left a voicemail message, and did not hear back.”
Aherne emphasized the precariousness of not responding to threats immediately and potentially ignoring indicators, citing mass shooting incidents in Buffalo and Uvalde, Texas from earlier this year. It’s fortunate that this particular threat didn’t result in any further incidents, Aherne said, but the district’s response or lack thereof clearly struck a disturbing chord with her. As part of the extreme risk protection order proceedings that are accompanying the criminal case, Aherne called for Van Houten to send subpoenas to compel Brown to appear in court. She said if Brown declined to do so she would hold them in contempt.​
“When a threat of gun violence is made in a school setting, there is no excuse for the school district not to immediately alert law enforcement,” Van Houten said in a statement to The Ithaca Voice. “School officials should not be the ones who determine whether a threat is credible. This should be basic protocol for school districts. My position is that we all need to use common sense and work together to ensure that our children are safe and to minimize the risk that a catastrophic event happens in our school systems.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
These type of stories really disgust me
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-te...ying-food-special-needs-student-ate-own-*****

Live look at the testing facility

Ed209.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Had lunch today with a client who retired to a city about an hour outside of Portland Oregon. Although it doesnt have the same crime issues that Portland does, he told me that the local government was every bit as looney as Portland, and he is sorry he moved there instead of Jackson Hole, which was plan B.

P.S. he is a former NY liberal who wants small government now

Had lunch today with a client who retired to a city about an hour outside of Portland Oregon. Although it doesnt have the same crime issues that Portland does, he told me that the local government was every bit as looney as Portland, and he is sorry he moved there instead of Jackson Hole, which was plan B.

P.S. he is a former NY liberal who wants small government now

what_an_idiot.gif

Advertisement
Back