Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
I just got back from NYC....and took the Subway atleast 10 times...no problems whatsoever...Cops were seen everywhere.
Did you happen to see the green goblins?

green_goblins.jpg

But jokes aside... I know people are still taking the subway (although ridership is down due to crime). And 95% of the time you aren't going to have any problems. All I'm saying is that violent crime on the subways is up.

Also, Hochul just noticed that she is tied or losing in some polls to Zeldin... so now she is pretending to be against Crime. So the reason you saw the subway littered with cops now is that Hochul is trying to save her *** from an embarrasing loss to a R in NY State...

I'm glad you are all good though SWFL! And I hope you got a few NYC slices while on your visit!

View attachment 212424

But jokes aside... I know people are still taking the subway (although ridership is down due to crime). And 95% of the time you aren't going to have any problems. All I'm saying is that violent crime on the subways is up.

Also, Hochul just noticed that she is tied or losing in some polls to Zeldin... so now she is pretending to be against Crime. So the reason you saw the subway littered with cops now is that Hochul is trying to save her *** from an embarrasing loss to a R in NY State...

I'm glad you are all good though SWFL! And I hope you got a few NYC slices while on your visit!
I ate like a Pig...stayed in Manhattan on Ridge St. Always have a Great time in NYC...Don't care what anyone says, but NYC's food still wears the Crown...

Advertisement
I kept my wit's about me...and I stay strapped...MFer better sneak me well, because if his *** misses, he'll be in a body bag in minutes...
You had a concealed carry?!? Nice... although I don't know where NY stands with that now. I think it was against the law, but the Supreme Court said you NY lawmakers are jokes and threw that **** in the garbo.

Another young life stolen from him and the police attempting to cover it up

Hadn't heard about this, but just read up on it. It sounds like they need to release the body cam video to show what was being said and if there was any justification for the shooting. And if they didn't have cause, then the cop needs to be fired, tried and sentenced.

Advertisement
Set up by the FBI?

They got convicted bc they ran shooting drills and discussed how bad the government is? I hope the AP didn’t print the rest of the article, bc this is not even close to anything that should be prosecuted.

They got convicted bc they ran shooting drills and discussed how bad the government is? I hope the AP didn’t print the rest of the article, bc this is not even close to anything that should be prosecuted.
Armed groups, like the Black Panthers on the Left and the various Paramilitrary groups on the Right have no place in America.

Armed groups, like the Black Panthers on the Left and the various Paramilitrary groups on the Right have no place in America.
I hate the fact that such groups exist, but unless they are actively committing crimes, they'll go on. The big question is why and I guarantee that the common answer isn't the reason.

Advertisement
Does a biased FBI have a place in America?
If taking down the Black Panthers, Tim McVeigh, the Ruby Ridge and Waco type folks makes them "biased," ... .

Lawyers like that Strzok guy and his girlfriend (wasn't she also a lawyer?) don't represent the rank and file agents (who, I'd tell you tend to be very conservative, as LE people and military usually are).

If taking down the Black Panthers, Tim McVeigh, the Ruby Ridge and Waco type folks makes them "biased," ... .

Lawyers like that Strzok guy and his girlfriend (wasn't she also a lawyer?) don't represent the rank and file agents (who, I'd tell you tend to be very conservative, as LE people and military usually are).
I'm not talking about most rank and file.

I'm talking about the higher level agents (like what Strzok, McCabe, Thibault, Comey... etc etc). There's so many examples of FBI bias... we could talk about the Steele Dossier, Strzok saying they would make sure Trump didn't win in 2016, the Hunter laptop, white supremacy arrest quotas, arresting only pro-life targets (who in some cases had local charges dropped) but no arrests for far-left extremists who did far worse acts of vandalism and destruction... we can go on and on

Advertisement

View attachment 212424

the subway was dangerous in the 50's...See Westside Story

Snapping West Side Story GIF by HBO Max

West Side Story Gang GIF by HBO Max

They weren’t committing any crimes.
Who is "they?"

In their sordid history, both the Black Panthers and RW Paramilitary groups def committed crimes, including multiple murders to destabilize government. The Panthers assassinated a number of officials in the Bay Area and RW extremists (Aryan Nation) killed Alan Berg, a Denver liberal talk show host. Then of course, Tim McVeigh only killed 168 people in one single bombing in OKC. He was influenced by William Pierce's, "Turner Diaries," the "Bible of the Racist Right."

Who is "they?"

In their sordid history, both the Black Panthers and RW Paramilitary groups def committed crimes, including multiple murders to destabilize government. The Panthers assassinated a number of officials in the Bay Area and RW extremists (Aryan Nation) killed Alan Berg, a Denver liberal talk show host. Then of course, Tim McVeigh only killed 168 people in one single bombing in OKC. He was influenced by William Pierce's, "Turner Diaries," the "Bible of the Racist Right."
I was talking about the case that was posted. Gun exercises and talking bad about the government, isn’t a crime. “Supporting terrorism” is a made up charge in their case.

Advertisement
Back