Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Nothing to play. It’s best to just let you say what you mean by that and how it applies to the situation

I know what you’re getting at, so does everyone else that reads this. It’s to be expected from you. Now I know what you are. I wasn’t sure before.

I suppose if you were man enough you would come out and say what you want to say. But I guess you’re scared.

I'm going to step in here and de-escalate this. She's a crazy. It's obvious. People in the cities see them all the time. You ignore them and don't make eye contact.

Sure but u must have missed what I said… it’s increased dramatically, and it’s not even close.

This is just about murders … check out the graphic in it.

Look at the percentages in this article!

Listen to the video in this link…

Remember DiBlasio wanting to defund the police and cut $1 billion from their budget…

How about “Anti-cop hostility, bail reform, and rising crime have fed into frustration among the NYPD rank and file”…

Making cops get vaccinated…

These are liberal policies, creating an environment with less cops and the criminals feeling emboldened (because of no bail and lax DA) and the victims the ones who pay. And they are doing it right in front of our face
I just got back from NYC....and took the Subway atleast 10 times...no problems whatsoever...Cops were seen everywhere.

Advertisement
I know what you’re getting at, so does everyone else that reads this. It’s to be expected from you. Now I know what you are. I wasn’t sure before.

I suppose if you were man enough you would come out and say what you want to say. But I guess you’re scared.
I don’t care what you think I am. All I said was the comment was interesting and you chose not to say what you mean.

I wasn’t getting at anything but if it’s expected, that means you know I will say what I mean

I don’t care what you think I am. All I said was the comment was interesting and you chose not to say what you mean.

I wasn’t getting at anything but if it’s expected, that means you know I will say what I mean

What are you talking about? You’re talking in circles.

I said exactly what I meant. She’s making racist remarks, yet she herself is a minority. It’s called irony.

Maybe you don’t have the depth of knowledge or comprehension to understand that. I doubt it, though. You just chose to interpret it a certain way, which you won’t even expand upon.

Like I said, if you were man enough you would just come right out and say what you’re thinking.

What are you talking about? You’re talking in circles.

I said exactly what I meant. She’s making racist remarks, yet she herself is a minority. It’s called irony.

Maybe you don’t have the depth of knowledge or comprehension to understand that. I doubt it, though. You just chose to interpret it a certain way, which you won’t even expand upon.

Like I said, if you were man enough you would just come right out and say what you’re thinking.
Sure, I guess. I didn’t think anything I said was hard to follow along with

Definitely more irony here than you think

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back