Off-Topic Crime 2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement

98A3E670-1182-4632-B6F9-D05814A4FAB7.gif

Advertisement
I'll try to post some of the weirder stuff from Palm Beach County (there's a lot), rather than the incredibly heinous stuff.
The Heartsong murder qualifies.

Do y’all remember a couple years ago when people dressed up like clowns and were scaring people randomly? Then it basically took off and started happening in about 20 different states?

Advertisement
Do y’all remember a couple years ago when people dressed up like clowns and were scaring people randomly? Then it basically took off and started happening in about 20 different states?
I don’t specifically remember it, but was it due to the “It” movie?

Absolutely. I joked with my mom that the trick-or-clown crowd were lucky not to have come to my door because I might have threatened them with live bucksot.

The Heartsong murder qualifies.

Somewhere my dad probably has a copy of the police report from Canal Point where a neighbor called the cops because he was tired of being able to see (and hear) his next-door neighbor ******* a goat. Previous attempts to stop this behavior by throwing rocks had reached an impasse. Mid to late 1990s.

Advertisement
I don’t specifically remember it, but was it due to the “It” movie?

So it was 2016. Not related to any movie that they could prove. It was just a copy cat thing and then people started committing crimes and trying to get kids and what not. Wild times.

Somewhere my dad probably has a copy of the police report from Canal Point where a neighbor called the cops because he was tired of being able to see (and hear) his next-door neighbor ******* a goat. Previous attempts to stop this behavior by throwing rocks had reached an impasse. Mid to late 1990s.

Is there a WTF emoji?

Advertisement
Back