Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Not sure what the deal is with Damari but he's getting a lot of PT (technically a starter now). Maybe NIL related or something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Mario stresses culture, so is he going to fight to keep players that truly don't want to be Canes?
I think that's going to become more rare with the transfer portal and NIL. Fans seem to care more about rivalry games then the players. Duke Johnson and Anthony Chickillo were big Miami fans but I question if they would of finished their careers in Miami if they had the transfer portal and NIL back then.

Advertisement
Nothing since last update. Hin not hitting the portal makes me feel like the intel was good. I was told there was a chance he’d be back in January.
Reading the tea leaves it seems like if Lee stayed he was gone and now that Lee is turning pro there's a chance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A couple notes:

I wouldn’t call Brashard gone just yet, they’re still trying to work things out. I’d say it’s 50-50.

There’s been rumors of Damari leaving but last I heard he’s expected to stay. Not sure on his brother.

Last thing I will post on Jeremiah Smith. I had a quote sent to me from Chad Simmons. “If the decision was squarely on what Jeremiah wanted it was going to be Ohio State”. As I’ve been saying for awhile “ he wanted OSU and everyone else wanted Miami”. The dad was pro Miami not anti.
He might regret this decision when he sees all the kids he grew up with ball out.

MY ***** ION WRITE ON DIS MUTHAF.UC.KA DAT MUCH NO MO....BUT I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU FOR EVEN ADDRESSING THIS PU.SS.Y AS.S ****.

ION LET .FU.C.K NYGGAS TELL ME HOW TO LEAD MY CREW OR RUN MY BUSINESSES ***** IF YOU DON'T LIKE BEING UNDER MY UMBRELLA DEN WALK IN THE RAIN AND D.IE F.UC.K A.SS *****.

THE OG'S STILL BUY YO **** BRUH YEAHHH YOU GOT THAT GOOD DOPE WE F.UC.K WITH YA HEAVY.

KEEP RUNNIN MY ***** DON'T SLOW DOWN FO A ***** TO EXPLAIN **** TO A ***** WHO AIN'T EVEN IN THE RACE YA DIG!!?

STAY GREASY MY ***** OG'S ALWAYS WATCHING.
Joe Biden Fist Bump GIF by The Democrats

Advertisement
Back