Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

You can listen to whoever you want to. It’s funny it’s always the same post counts and years on the site that like to talk when I do miss in the last five years., weird. My last two recruiting misses are Stone ( we know that story) and Coleman two years ago. I never guaranteed this or dropped a Steph but I did think things were rending our way. A lot of people did .

Have a good night.
Your hit rate is insane…. You don’t owe us anything yet continue to show up and drop info like crazy

The stone deal should tell you that even the staff assumed he was in the bag… the whole **** family was wearing orange… the most awkward scene

Advertisement
let’s assume we get ward. Positive vibes.

Who is throwing him fhe ball at Osu next year? I know they are high on that back up. But he didn’t get much burn this year. Air Nolan’s needs 2 years.

it wasn’t about the money…but in the end it basically was…right?
Maybe the NFL money...

He probably had a bigger NIL bag from Miami if that's what it took to be there at the end.

JJ strikes me as a kid who believes the OSU Brand, system, and success with WRs provides the exposure & development he needs to be a 1st-round draft pick.

I believe his work ethic and commitment to his craft will be the determining factor no matter who he signed with.

11/30Btw he [Scott] won’t be the only flipLyle Flipped
Blount Flipped
Hayes flipped
Push

Is that not a W?

Because the ground rules are if there are multiple predictions for the same event, the subsequent predictions are pushes. He got the W for this one

12/4Multiple flips in playLyle Flipped
Blount Flipped
Hayes flipped
Hit

Why is the 2024 class finished strong a push? Should be a hit.

Also, Cribb-dawg is the top “insider” this board has seen. Unlike others, he doesn’t try to fit a square peg into a round hole. Only speaks when he’s certain or near certain. Missed one or two, but hit on countless.

1703132999536.gif

Crib you are the man. Anyone with an IQ great than DBC knows you bring the heat at all times. Even the recruits themselves get it wrong more than you get it wrong. Look at all the flips for proof. Thank you!
We have one job. Make his choice wrong 😤

Advertisement
Because the ground rules are if there are multiple predictions for the same event, the subsequent predictions are pushes. He got the W for this one

12/4Multiple flips in playLyle Flipped
Blount Flipped
Hayes flipped
Hit

When someone demonstrates a level of expertise 'Push' can be interpreted as less than an accurate prediction. Why not group the multiple predictions of the same event into 1 prediction, listing the different dates and more accurately calling it a 'Hit'?

For whatever reason, he fell in love with OSU. Nothing more, nothing less. I personally don’t feel we ever, truly, had a chance despite what him, his camp, or anyone else has said. I was hopeful like we all were, excited minutes before, and crushed when he put on the red hat. The fact is, we’re closing the gap but we need to start putting dudes high in the draft if we really want to keep these generational SoFla kids home.

If you look at this objectively, we had the money, WRs put up great numbers with crap QB play half the year and head scratching scheming at times. We’re the hometown team and recruiting at a clip we haven’t in 20 years. With all this, and his parents “being in favor of us” he chose to go to OSU and just wanted to make sure everything was buttoned up. The kid fell in love with aura of OSU, especially at his position. The one thing we don’t have in the immediate past is the amount of guys in the league at that position.

We have a crazy good class. A bunch of players that, for now, have bought in to being Hurricanes. I won’t wish him well on the field because I believe that’s fake. That’s just the competitor in me. If he busts, most of us are going to be talking about the “Miami curse” anyways. But I wish him health and happiness. We roll. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Thread should be abolished. Stop keeping score and appreciate that we get info 99% accurate.
My view has always been listen to who ya want and believe who ya want. It’s very easy over time to pickup who knows something and who’s just a board , X , you tube browser that’s playing a part.

I think over five years I’ve proven myself but if somebody thinks I’m a fraud it’s their opinion and their right. . I’m just a lucky ******* that’s went against pay sites and media too many times to count and won my share. My posts cant be hidden and I know the eyes that are on everything I put on this site. Same with D$. **** Flo on his YT channel is another one. I don’t know much about the guy but I’ve see.n enough in his thread to know he has some juice.

I know majority of the cats here appreciate the info and that’s why I do it. I get nothing from this , never have.

To cribby’s point. He told his boys and people on the team that he was coming. We talked about it earlier tonight. We both were getting the same texts which is why he felt he was ours. Sucks
The sketchy stuff they were pulling would’ve turned most people off . That’s the biggest reason I thought we had a chance to flip. As well as the same info lol.

My view has always been listen to who ya want and believe who ya want. It’s very easy over time to pickup who knows something and who’s just a board , X , you tube browser that’s playing a part.

I think over five years I’ve proven myself but if somebody thinks I’m a fraud it’s their opinion and their right. . I’m just a lucky ******* that’s went against pay sites and media too many times to count and won my share. My posts cant be hidden and I know the eyes that are on everything I put on this site. Same with D$. **** Flo on his YT channel is another one. I don’t know much about the guy but I’ve see.n enough in his thread to know he has some juice.

I know majority of the cats here appreciate the info and that’s why I do it. I get nothing from this , never have.
Keep on keeping on.

Advertisement
any examples?
Wanting NIL deal in writing but never receiving It. While other kids at OSU are getting nothing near what they were told. Thats the issue I’ve been speaking on for awhile , going back to A&M‘s great class . A lot of these schools aren’t doing what they promised. Kids now are wising up learning from others mistakes.

Wanting NIL deal in writing but never receiving It. While other kids at OSU are getting nothing near what they were told. Thats the issue I’ve been speaking on for awhile , going back to A&M‘s great class . A lot of these schools aren’t doing what they promised. Kids now are wising up learning from others mistakes.
Correct. OSU. On path to being known as Owe You

Advertisement
He’s lucky he had solid representation to ensure he ended up getting this. It’s an extremely uneven playing field for a kid and his parents trying to weed through this world. Just wish it was to the good guys this time.

The WEZ is offering you a NIL deal.

$75 a month. Not too bad to make inaccurate predictions.

Advertisement
Back