Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
QB DT DB.

QB DT DB.

QB DT DB.

I just turned the lights off in the bathroom and spun around three times while I said that.

Get ready boys, it’s happening.

Did you end up with one foot in the toilet when you stopped…😂

Riley or Lofton look like guys who may bounce. Riley to stay home and Lofton cuz we couldn't scheme one big play to our TEs all season, which was incompetence and a travesty for THE TE U. And i think they would replace them with Lyle and the Stanford commit. No info just following the bread crumbs. Dont think Jones flips now, was worried about it before

Riley or Lofton look like guys who may bounce. Riley to stay home and Lofton cuz we couldn't scheme one big play to our TEs all season, which was incompetence and a travesty for THE TE U. And i think they would replace them with Lyle and the Stanford commit. No info just following the bread crumbs. Dont think Jones flips now, was worried about it before
Riley literally just came out and said he was locked in and there's been zero scuttle as of late that Lofton is a flip candidate. You are right in saying that you have no info because this is all flat out off.

Riley literally just came out and said he was locked in and there's been zero scuttle as of late that Lofton is a flip candidate. You are right in saying that you have no info because this is all flat out off.
I was also going off the data point of people basically saying it would cause CIS to freak out. I dont see them freaking out over no 3 star player regardless where he from. They may even be cheering up the recruiting average.

Advertisement
Yes but that doesn't mean the player wants that position change
Oh of course just clarifying whether Stewart would have anything to do with Pickett. I have no idea just asking

If we said hey we want you at LB and he didn’t want that it would explain the UCF visit

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 16/19 (84%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2022 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/13/22Gator contracts are written just like old cell phone contractsRashada found outHit
2/2/22A&M contracts are written just like old cell phone contractsEvan Stewart confirmed he got hosed by A&M contractHit

Advertisement
2023 Predictions

12/5There’s another potential flip that’s a four star and if he flips it’ll be out of left field. And it’ll bring tears.

Im The Best Peter Parker GIF by Zion

Cribby when anything hits

Hit Rate: 16/19 (84%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2022 Predictions

12/13/22Gator contracts are written just like old cell phone contractsRashada found outHit
2/2/22A&M contracts are written just like old cell phone contractsEvan Stewart confirmed he got hosed by A&M contractHit
Makes you wonder where the ******* adults are

Advertisement

2022 Predictions

Evan Stewart did deny thats what his comment meant for the record

They act like TEs never ran routes this year lol. Bruh did yall just see we had a one read qb? I’m sure a different guy will be in charge delivering the ball to everyone.

2022 Predictions

They fell for the yadayada...

Advertisement
Back