Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Mario said on Joe Rose that we're planning to add around 30 new players. The way this is going, the question now is whether we're prepared to handle an influx of 35-40 guys, including commitments and portal transfers. It seems like this could be a challenge for the coaching staff, requiring tough decisions on both committed 2024 players and those currently on the rooster.
It's a delicate balance for sure because Mario needs to win now and can't just focus on the future. He can't sacrifice '24 depth for '25 starters/depth.

Advertisement
Bummer. I know we all gotta be feeling like we can get anyone right now but we probably gotta reign that in 😂
Natural reaction, **** Im guilty too. Started running the numbers about 8pm of how many leaving/coming with our current class and how we can get another 3/4 top 100 ‘24 kids… my girl thinks imma loser.

She probably right.

I always keep it a buck so I’ll say I did hint at a big flip coming up. I was told it was a huge recruit flip that we’d been on hard and never stopped. Well the tricky part is I knew we were still on both Scott and Stewart. I didn’t know which though. Me and others assumed it it was Stewart. But If I came on here and said “ I was wrong after all on a big commit or tried to cover up my error it exposed the flip. I didn’t expect either months ago. I put myself in quite the predicament lol. I didn’t dig any further because I couldn’t do or say anything anyways so f it lol. I guess I could’ve lied lol.

Btw he won’t be the only flip .
if you had to guess a number of flips what would you put the over/under at?

Advertisement
DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
11/30I think everyone will be happy with our DT haul from the portal.
C’mon don’t do this to @Cribby

This will be an L no matter what. We could sign Warren Sapp, Wilfork and Cortez… some fan would come in here like “yeah but Aaron Donald didn’t commit”.. so the “everyone” was more for the level headed fan, not the “13-0 or bust with manny’s roster” fan.

C’mon don’t do this to @Cribby

This will be an L no matter what. We could sign Warren Sapp, Wilfork and Cortez… some fan would come in here like “yeah but Aaron Donald didn’t commit”.. so the “everyone” was more for the level headed fan, not the “13-0 or bust with manny’s roster” fan.
LOL...you sound just like me

Advertisement
Mario said on Joe Rose that we're planning to add around 30 new players. The way this is going, the question now is whether we're prepared to handle an influx of 35-40 guys, including commitments and portal transfers. It seems like this could be a challenge for the coaching staff, requiring tough decisions on both committed 2024 players and those currently on the rooster.

Really not that much of a challenge. Sign 25ish High School guys. Replace the portal and NFL bound guys with another 10-15 players that upgrade the roster.

this is the new normal, instead of 20-30 high school guys a year it’s going to more like 35 new players with the portal.

LOL...you sound just like me

LMAO ain’t even see your comment. Spot on

I always keep it a buck so I’ll say I did hint at a big flip coming up. I was told it was a huge recruit flip that we’d been on hard and never stopped. Well the tricky part is I knew we were still on both Scott and Stewart. I didn’t know which though. Me and others assumed it it was Stewart. But If I came on here and said “ I was wrong after all on a big commit or tried to cover up my error it exposed the flip. I didn’t expect either months ago. I put myself in quite the predicament lol. I didn’t dig any further because I couldn’t do or say anything anyways so f it lol. I guess I could’ve lied lol.

Btw he won’t be the only flip .
@Cribby. You good bro. Win some lose some. Keep that sh@t coming

Advertisement
DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/4Multiple flips in play
12/4[There is a] potential of a great finish
12/4I expect a few drops minimum
12/4One potential guy [to be dropped] would sting (not Judd)
12/4The rest [of the drops] wouldn’t be shocking. Spots are very tight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back