Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

I could see that happening. Been thinking this for a while.
It's been so quiet on his end it definitely feels like something could be up considering the trash season they had. Would love to have him. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit I want JS & Lyle more just cuz I wanna stick it (pause) to OSU. Let them feel just a small piece of the pain we all felt in that Fiesta Bowl.

Advertisement
1000014806.png

The theme of this flip by pretty much everybody that knows is that "there's more coming". I'm not sure if that means flips, big commitments, or both, but the next 3 weeks should be fun!

Yes, you have some more dubs coming your way (along w/D$, Geo and Flo). I wasn't able to keep up for about a month with all the predictions but working my way through older posts.

What is McCray in reference to? Did you predict he wouldn't flip from the Gates? Or is this a new prediction?
I think he sticks there and if he were to flip it’s Fsu. UF out did themselves on him and Lagway lol.

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 14/17 (82%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
7/21I’d be surprised if he’s [Patterson] not [committed before September]Committed on August 26Hit

I put myself in quite the predicament lol. I didn’t dig any further because I couldn’t do or say anything anyways so f it lol. I guess I could’ve lied lol.
That's a tricky one. If you want, you can PM D$ or someone else you trust for scenarios like this as proof beforehand and then I can give you a Push rather than a miss.

This is an old prediction which I never put in the hit/miss column. Folks said Curtis was in the portal and I should count it as a hit, but he remains on the roster. What exactly happened here?

Could be another one [CB to hit the portal] , I posted awhile back to expect some more before camp

Advertisement
Hey guys... Since Jimbo got canned has anything come up concerning the O-lineman that committed to them we wanted??? His parents wore UM stuff at his announcement... I forget his name.....
I figured as time went on if anyone would flip to us it would be him.... Thanks...

I always keep it a buck so I’ll say I did hint at a big flip coming up. I was told it was a huge recruit flip that we’d been on hard and never stopped. Well the tricky part is I knew we were still on both Scott and Stewart. I didn’t know which though. Me and others assumed it it was Stewart. But If I came on here and said “ I was wrong after all on a big commit or tried to cover up my error it exposed the flip. I didn’t expect either months ago. I put myself in quite the predicament lol. I didn’t dig any further because I couldn’t do or say anything anyways so f it lol. I guess I could’ve lied lol.

Btw he won’t be the only flip .

I thought it was Stewart based off how terrible SCAR is. I’m still holding out hope they flip Stewart somehow

Advertisement
happy ron swanson GIF
I always keep it a buck so I’ll say I did hint at a big flip coming up. I was told it was a huge recruit flip that we’d been on hard and never stopped. Well the tricky part is I knew we were still on both Scott and Stewart. I didn’t know which though. Me and others assumed it it was Stewart. But If I came on here and said “ I was wrong after all on a big commit or tried to cover up my error it exposed the flip. I didn’t expect either months ago. I put myself in quite the predicament lol. I didn’t dig any further because I couldn’t do or say anything anyways so f it lol. I guess I could’ve lied lol.

Btw he won’t be the only flip .

I never said they were gone. I did say Burroughs days before , Chaney days before and TVD **** near a month before. I’ll gladly take the L on Scott but if we’re playing stuff from months ago I’ll be having some dub’s coming my way . I guess I’ll have to bring my hits back to post in here if this is how it’s going down lol. Question for OP do I get a hit for McCray when he doesn’t flip ? lol. I said he wasn’t either. Just trying to know because I can pad the **** out of my stats going forward.

I guess I was putting words in your mouth based on some of your comments around those 3. 🤦‍♂️🥊

Hey guys... Since Jimbo got canned has anything come up concerning the O-lineman that committed to them we wanted??? His parents wore UM stuff at his announcement... I forget his name.....
I figured as time went on if anyone would flip to us it would be him.... Thanks...
D$ brought his name up in one of his Banks that we would be back in the mix for him

Ahfua is his name

Advertisement
Mario said on Joe Rose that we're planning to add around 30 new players. The way this is going, the question now is whether we're prepared to handle an influx of 35-40 guys, including commitments and portal transfers. It seems like this could be a challenge for the coaching staff, requiring tough decisions on both committed 2024 players and those currently on the rooster.

Advertisement
Back