Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
I'd like for us to pressure Jackson in order to get to Stone.

Texas A&M has not been great but recruits look at them differently. Piping them was the best thing and now we get 3 manageable games to run it up. I said it was the most important game to win to change the narrative and we absolutely done that. Also the staff gamble paid off. Being confident they will have a much better product to sell, regardless of win loss.

I'd like for us to pressure Jackson in order to get to Stone.
Turn him into a diamond
Man Slapping Couch Laughing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Texas A&M has not been great but recruits look at them differently. Piping them was the best thing and now we get 3 manageable games to run it up. I said it was the most important game to win to change the narrative and we absolutely done that. Also the staff gamble paid off. Being confident they will have a much better product to sell, regardless of win loss.
Good chance we go into UNC 5-0. I hope UNC is undefeated when we play them too. The game will more than likely be a top 20 primetime matchup.

Advertisement
Good chance we go into UNC 5-0. I hope UNC is undefeated when we play them too. The game will more than likely be a top 20 primetime matchup.
I am at Hard Rock Thursday, just gonna enjoy each week man. Last year was traumatic and ima enjoy being undefeated and not the joke of the nation. Let Bama, UF and A&M suffer for a change. We do need to break that UNC hoodoo though

Advertisement
If there is a commit it would be a big one. There’s multiple guys that are close to going public.
@Cribby, Do U still have Mario's 2024 class finishing in the 8 -12 range after the Texas A&M win or could the 2024 class rank even higher.

Thanks a head of time for any response.

Signed,

Peruche

1694561268087.gif

Advertisement
Back