Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Will Saturday be great, good, fair, or poor news regarding crootin?
Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
That was Dalias. He’s about to start getting P5 offers. We were his first but more is coming. I know theres an Sec team close to offering.
A little confused here. You made that statement in the middle of the Dalias thread. Were you referring to Dalias? If so, I need to remove the prediction then from the table because the news was already out at that point.

A little confused here. You made that statement in the middle of the Dalias thread. Were you referring to Dalias? If so, I need to remove the prediction then from the table because the news was already out at that point.
I meant he was going to start receiving more p5 offers not that we were offering more safeties. Dalias has an Sec school close to offering

Advertisement
I meant he was going to start receiving more p5 offers not that we were offering more safeties. Dalias has an Sec school close to offering
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I misunderstood. I thought you were saying UM had more safety offers coming.

Advertisement
DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
8/25i expect him [Zayquan Patterson] to sign with UmCommited to MiamiHit

8/26I doubled down Friday and tripled down today with both my picks [Patterson & Stone]
8/26My pick from Thursday still stands for both guys [Patterson & Stone] today.
8/25i expect him [Patterson] to sign with UmCommited to MiamiHit
8/24Tonight I’d say yes to both these guys [Patterson & Stone]

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 9/11 (82%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

8/26I doubled down Friday and tripled down today with both my picks [Patterson & Stone]Stone picked the SoonersMiss
8/26My pick from Thursday still stands for both guys [Patterson & Stone] today.Push
8/25i expect him [Patterson] to sign with UmCommitted to MiamiHit
8/24Tonight I’d say yes to both these guys [Patterson & Stone]Push

9/10I said earlier today there was momentum with 25 kids and this [Charles committment] is just the start.
9/10I still think the 24 class finishes strong.
9/10I think we see some kids start jumping in. Lots of momentum with 25 kids.

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 9/11 (82%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

8/26I doubled down Friday and tripled down today with both my picks [Patterson & Stone]Stone picked the SoonersMiss
8/26My pick from Thursday still stands for both guys [Patterson & Stone] today.Push
8/25i expect him [Patterson] to sign with UmCommitted to MiamiHit
8/24Tonight I’d say yes to both these guys [Patterson & Stone]Push
I could’ve padded my stats on Charles , I said it was a 25 kid and a four star but if a kid doesn’t have a commit date I don’t like to ruin the surprise. A prediction there is lame imo. Him and a 24 kid were a couple that jumped in Saturday. Charles was always a heavy UM lean.

I could’ve padded my stats on Charles , I said it was a 25 kid and a four star but if a kid doesn’t have a commit date I don’t like to ruin the surprise. A prediction there is lame imo. Him and a 24 kid were a couple that jumped in Saturday. Charles was always a heavy UM lean.
Nice. no name required but was he at the game?

Advertisement
Back