Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
the best troll job ever seen. id go on every message board and tell the story of how he came in and sold everyone fools gold to troll and got the entire board to believe it.
I don’t think I’ve ever experienced anything like that in a forum before. Everyone was fooled and it was effortless. I wish we could find out who he was? Was he a fan of another team? One of our own? He’s so above and beyond the goat of trolls he will never be touched

I don’t think I’ve ever experienced anything like that in a forum before. Everyone was fooled and it was effortless. I wish we could find out who he was? Was he a fan of another team? One of our own? He’s so above and beyond the goat of trolls he will never be touched
Yep. And then he was gone. Never to be seen again. Legendary.

1689965549877.png

1689965724048.png

1689965779096.png

And I could have sworn there was a Dan Sileo Jr Jr, but he may have changed his name...

Advertisement

I'm pretty sure that I know who it was. He's a maestro. No longer posts.

he deserves respect for what he did.

hes also why I have zero issue trolling everyone on here lol. this is so unserious in the grand scheme of things. like if I were to just literally make something up and then run with it on this forum and it happened to be true, you'd think I was an insider. legit what Sileo did.

****, I literally guessed the Jojo commitment w zero and I mean zero info all bc it wasn't hard to figure out -- everyone eon earth dropped hints but him leaning this way, us leading, surprise commitment - you got like 4 stabs at it who it could be so u pick one and it may or may not land. this is why Ill never take a message board seriously.

funny part is - a rumor w Riley having dinner w a player (I think it was one of the FAs we were courting during the lebron era) at the rusty pelican was totally made up and was started at the WEZ and it was run by every media out let there was and is still brought up as truth today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back