Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
Yes sir and I appreciate that but nobody cares lol. It’s a what have you done for me lately business. As you are aware I knew Friday night it likely wasn’t happebing and knew for a 100% on Saturday , but that’s what I get for running my mouth when I wasn’t positive. Which i normally don’t do, I play it close to the fest these days.

All that said….we’ll have some very nice additions pretty soon.
We forgive you if you redeem yourself with some good info later. jk jk
Legit we appreciate your info, you are one of the main reasons I come to this board. Anyone who's been here a minute and can't see you are goated is either stupid or trolling.

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
7/19Could be another one [CB to hit the portal] , I posted awhile back to expect some more before camp

That dude had the AD in full on flush the rat mob mode. Sending misinformation to different departments and trying to see what ended up getting posted by cvette

Remember he said Chris Peterson had arrived in Miami and was ready to take the job. Think it was post-Gruden hoax right before AG arrived 😂

Advertisement
He always had some hilarious rants/riddles usually dogging what was pretty disappointing/****** teams (Late Coker/Shannon Era).

He got stuck over there like some purgatory talking to himself in 3rd person..
I liked sniffy. We messaged for years. Always wondered what happened to sniff. You never could tell if he was ******* with you or being real. Good dude either way . Cogley and Iowacane? Rip to cogs and his ribs. But I think that was the birth of ****ing matches on the board .

Advertisement
I liked sniffy. We messaged for years. Always wondered what happened to sniff. You never could tell if he was ******* with you or being real. Good dude either way . Cogley and Iowacane? Rip to cogs and his ribs. But I think that was the birth of ****ing matches on the board .
I liked sniff also, he was polarizing and would get under alot of guys skin just ******* around.. Wish he made the jump when moni crushed the buildings..

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
7/21I’d be surprised if he’s [Patterson] not [committed before September]

Advertisement
I‘d think you’d know , we go back to the Canesport free board in the early 2000’s. I stayed there until the whole Fiasco with the yahoo story. I went off on Fairy German and said ” no cane fan should have anything to do with Yahoo. Last post I ever made. Off to Caneinsider which was awesome until it was taken over by a twit.
LUKE FROM DUKE!

Go Canes!

Remember he said Chris Peterson had arrived in Miami and was ready to take the job. Think it was post-Gruden hoax right before AG arrived 😂
that was certainly a fake report floated to try and smoke him out. Our department got a fake report that we were about to set up a home and home with wisconsin.

Advertisement
the best troll job ever seen. id go on every message board and tell the story of how he came in and sold everyone fools gold to troll and got the entire board to believe it.

I wanted to believe. We all did.

DSJ went hard. That was my jam. I wasn’t a poster yet, but I was watching. That was the time I got addicted to CIS and started opening the board daily.

DSJ certainly was good for business here at CIS, that’s for sure.

the best troll job ever seen. id go on every message board and tell the story of how he came in and sold everyone fools gold to troll and got the entire board to believe it.

Who are we talking about here?

Advertisement
Back