Cribby's Predictions (aka Steph's zone)

Advertisement
I‘d think you’d know , we go back to the Canesport free board in the early 2000’s. I stayed there until the whole Fiasco with the yahoo story. I went off on Fairy German and said ” no cane fan should have anything to do with Yahoo. Last post I ever made. Off to Caneinsider which was awesome until it was taken over by a twit.
Cribby were you a member of Fermans cybercane site from the late 90's.He had Butch Davis on weekly during the season for a chat and would answer fan questions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Laus03'was a recruiting savant. I know @skeeter was on that board.
It was the best board for a long time for rational /knowledeable posters.

I believe even Larry/Blu posted on there some. It was low key with tons of knowledgeable posters. When Shadow had his kid and Laus passed, the board fell apart over a few years. The private board was good but the software just couldn’t survive August. Lol

There were a number of good ones. Fish/Noles80, Shadow, NJCane, can’t remember the guy that ended up working for Fish…

There are a few from that board here: GA, Grover, Skeeter

I still pop in over there occasionally but yeah it’s def not very active outside of a handful or so guys.

I still pop in over there occasionally but yeah it’s def not very active outside of a handful or so guys.

Which one? Dallas Cane got many of us to move to a modern platform but a few bad apples have run off most good posters. Sean is likely still running the shadow board but that software was written in the 90s and hasn’t been upgraded. Some refused to move so the main board has 5-10 posters that still post.

Advertisement
Excited Stephen Curry GIF
Excited Stephen Curry GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back