Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah, we can hypothesize all we'd like, but I believe that the last guy to make so much internet money that it became a problem for the NCAA was...the UCF kicker.

And while I appreciate the humor of your response, the reality is that there are some deluded individuals who insanely believe that hundreds of football players (having had no significant internet presence previously) will suddenly make $100K over the summer before freshman year, all from NIL.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Agreed. Think of how much money guys like manziel and bush couldve made in college in this era though

And it’s more due to this commitment coming in hot rather than Brashard delaying.....right?

Advertisement
1594662937007.gif

Nothing more I can say , just wanted to update my original post. There’s a chance smith could be beat out for next commit.
Great info as always!! Was your understanding of Smith’s potential commitment being a matter of days, weeks, end of summer? Thanks.

Advertisement
The only thing that concerns me about getting these commits so early, is the fact that we are getting them so early
It's not early. You wounded self-loathing Canes are so fearful and trembling in the corner curled up in the fetal position that you lose track of the fact that we're only 5 months from signing day. It's not early.

I'm talking about the situation 4 years ago. And, no, I haven't been there in 4 years.
i think i left not long after you.Bob and his minions became too much with all the arguing back and forth..all the info dried up because of the name calling so what was a decent site turned to sht.

Advertisement
It's not early. You wounded self-loathing Canes are so fearful and trembling in the corner curled up in the fetal position that you lose track of the fact that we're only 5 months from signing day. It's not early.
Sorry we aren’t all Stone Age ancient on this board and don’t have “good old days” to fall back on

Advertisement
You don't have to be a big flappy pvssy just because you're young. Buck up, son. Do some calisthenics and get that testosterone up.
You’re right. 18 year old kids haven’t ever changed their mind 20 times in a 5 month span

I’m younger but I’m not green. I’ve been following recruiting long enough to get excited about a class and see us spurned in the past is all I’m saying.

Last edited:
You’re right. 18 year old kids haven’t ever changed their mind 20 times in a 5 month span

I’m younger but I’m not green. I’ve been following recruiting long enough to get excited about a class and see us spurned in the past is all I’m saying.
Committing in November or December doesn’t prohibit them from changing their mind then either.

Being scared of something good happening because it has a CHANCE of being undone later is an awful mindset my man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back