Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cribby is the last insider. Even the other boards' fake insiders copy our boy. I'm awarding Cribby the Good Legend Seal of Approval, which is handed out only to the absolute elite (pronounced e-light) of the elite.

The recruiting board officially belongs to Cribby. It should be called Cribby's Corner.
Theres a dude on the private board that is 100% dead locked in. Not sure if he was there before you left.

Advertisement
His dad is a SMU alum & booster, he won't allow Preston to go anywhere else.

Actually Preston tried to commit to Texas last year during a visit & his Dad shut it down on the spot told him flat out no.

His dad pulled strings to get his brother Parker on the team as an unranked 0-star player with literally no offers.

When it turns out to be Stone, I would be honored to have you announce me as the winner of the "Smartest man in the world" award

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leonard Taylor, Brashard Smith, Jabari Ishmael, Chase Smith, Thomas Davis, Yulkeith brown, jake Garcia. Savion Collins De-commits, Jason Marshall goes to Bama, James Williams goes to Georgia.

I’ve been teasing with the Leonard Taylor talk the last couple months , I said we were back in it and in a big way, yet there was doubts. Now everyone is saying this. Well it’s time to **** or get off the pot, so I’m bringing back the cribbystal. I’m going to “ predict “ him to UM with a 9 confidence. Unless there’s an unexpected change I could see a commitment before Aug. Of course this is just a guess on my part, I know nothing.

Btw I’m sure there’ll be a run on cb’s by my friends elsewhere.

Also Kitchens and Smith were my next two commitments , we’re half way home.
What number should I play homie?

Advertisement
Vandagriff dude? That’s your latest I know something you all don’t?

What I cant tell is if that's a chick or just a shirtless dude with long hair as his avatar. You never can be too sure nowadays.

Advertisement
What I cant tell is if that's a chick or just a shirtless dude with long hair as his avatar. You never can be too sure nowadays.
I think he said it’s his lady a little while ago.

No need to CB unless it’s at least a 9 confidence score. Good job sir!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back