Crawford is gone; Granted release per mother

O well. Next man up. Crawford was decent, but if you dont want to be at Miami, then dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

But as a fellow 813an, I wish him the best of luck....

Advertisement
Yall hyping him up now because he is leaving but I know for a fact some of yall wasn't saying this when he played the past 3 years. Was he okay? Yes... Was he better than any of the other 3 main corners? No.

O well. Next man up. Crawford was decent, but if you dont want to be at Miami, then dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

The more players to leave the better. I hope he slams Folden in the press.

Advertisement

Or better yet, go to another major university and ball out. That would speak volumes....

Or better yet, go to another major university and ball out. That would speak volumes....

Yep. I hope he is the next team's best player. Anything to make Golden look like the moron that he is.

so we entering next season with 6 corners with 3 of them being freshmen. Excellent roster management by Folden

Elder has made a ton of plays with the ball in the air. He must have 5 times more picks than Crawford right?

Technically, last year he did.

Neither guy had a pick last year, so how did Corn have 5 times as many as Crawford?

What is 5*0?
In this crazy world I live in, if both guys have 0 interceptions that means they have an equal amount of interceptions.

Advertisement
so we entering next season with 6 corners with 3 of them being freshmen. Excellent roster management by Folden

Funniest part of this aspect of the overall Albortion that is UM football is that Folden was crying to the press last season about a lack of depth at CB. He did a nice job solving that problem didn't he.

Funniest part of this aspect of the overall Albortion that is UM football is that Folden was crying to the press last season about a lack of depth at CB. He did a nice job solving that problem didn't he.

But but but, Al Golden is a great recruiter.

Yall hyping him up now because he is leaving but I know for a fact some of yall wasn't saying this when he played the past 3 years. Was he okay? Yes... Was he better than any of the other 3 main corners? No.

What are you talking about? Crawford was probably our best corner.

Burns gets roasted routinely. Howard is too slow. And Elder is unproven.

But but but, Al Golden is a great recruiter.

#swag16 #squad17 reality #leverageformoreoffers

Advertisement

IMO Elder is probably our best corner overall, but Crawford was probably our best slot corner. He will be missed.

IMO Elder is probably our best corner overall, but Crawford was probably our best slot corner. He will be missed.

I can agree with that. Burns belongs at safety in my opinion.

Elder has made a ton of plays with the ball in the air. He must have 5 times more picks than Crawford right?

Technically, last year he did.

Neither guy had a pick last year, so how did Corn have 5 times as many as Crawford?

What is 5*0?
In this crazy world I live in, if both guys have 0 interceptions that means they have an equal amount of interceptions.

And in that same world, the number zero has a lot of neat properties. Also, fAiL Golden is a big fat zero.

Advertisement
Crawford wanted the starting job without competition, this change is on him and nobody else. Kid felt entitled, UM does not need any of this BS if they are to become a "team".

Advertisement
Back