Cowboys fans want Duke

Advertisement
I dont think duke is as rugged and durrable as murray. i think he would be better as a recieve back and a 2 back field. i think something like new orleans, detroit, or san diego.

Duke would fit best on the Saints, Eagles, or even Patriots.

I don't have a favorite nfl team but I think Duke would kill it for the patriots.

Advertisement
I dont think duke is as rugged and durrable as murray. i think he would be better as a recieve back and a 2 back field. i think something like new orleans, detroit, or san diego.

Murray wasn't rugged or durable until this year.

Duke would fit best on the Saints, Eagles, or even Patriots.

I don't have a favorite nfl team but I think Duke would kill it for the patriots.

That would be the worst team to send Duke to. They have 5 backs and coach doesnt care which one gets the 10 carries.

He'd be injured by Week 1 there. They'd have absolutely no idea how to use him properly. They tried running Murray into the ground.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke hasn't proven to be the most durable back outthere and the Cowboys would be a horrible fit. Someone mentioned the Pat, now that would be an incredible fit due to how they don't overwork anyone. Another good place would be the Falcons.

Advertisement

Murray wasn't rugged or durable until this year.

Murray has never been rugged or durable.
Thats why he was hurt every year until this year. I do not see Duke as a 3 down between the tackles kind of back. He did that a couple of times here and was almost killed.

I see Duke as a M. Faulk or Tomlinson type player in the NFL. Whoever gets him is going to be happy and I think he could excel on any team.

Advertisement
Back