Cowboys fans want Duke

Advertisement
Last time I talked to him, he was thinking Steelers.

Why? They've got Archer already and Duke is not an NFL every down back.

Saints and Eagles make the most sense, probably in that order.

He mentioned La'Veon Bell's health, and his brother is a huge fan. I didn't know he had a brother.

I'd like him somewhere close to us, in the Carolinas, for selfish reasons.

Advertisement
Duke in that Chip Kelly offense in Philly would be deadly.

Aside from my selfishness, that's where I think he'd shine. Coming in for Shady, won't seem like much of a drop off, and of course Sproles doing his thing.

Advertisement
I think he would kill it in Indy with Luck. They need a threat out of the backfield since Richardson is a scrub.

Advertisement
Honestly don't see how noone is mentioning the Giants. I think it would be a great fit for him. Steelers make no sense with Bell there. He will never see the field. Buffalo could also use good RB. Jackson is old and Spiller is not an every down back. Plus him and Spiller could make a nasty combo.

Indy would also be a great fit. It could be the next Edge and Manning with Luck and Duke.

Advertisement
Cowboys already have Lance Dunbar who has a dynamic skillset as a 3rd-down back, and Joseph Randle who can grind yards on early downs. Seattle will probably bring back Lynch and besides they like power football (220+ lb. backs only).

Teams I like for Duke: Colts, Patriots (Vereen is FA), Chargers, Saints, Giants, Jets (Chan Gailey), 49ers, Vikings

Eagles & Dolphins are obvious scheme fits but Shady & Miller are plenty talented in their own right.

Last edited:
Jason Garrett is a grade A corch; please let Duke go somewhere he can win....

Yeah Jason Garrett is such a corch he was one blown call by the referee away from a shot at the Super Bowl. SMH.

Exactly. One of best lines to run behind great skill players around him.
And frankly, I do t care who he plays for. Just hope he cracks first round and gets paid. Dallas makes sense.

Advertisement
Back