Courtel Jenkins

Advertisement
He's had some major league dumb penalties . There was no excuse for last weeks, the drive was over and he was late as ****

This is great! Too many games lost due to stupid penalties over the years and he has multiple dumb penalties this year!

Advertisement
Courtel continues to do this stupid belly flop well after the play is over, extending drives. There's a difference of being tough and just stupid. Keep his butt home so he can learn a lesson.

He's had some major league dumb penalties . There was no excuse for last weeks, the drive was over and he was late as ****

Every personal foul penalty he got the last 3 games it extended drives when they were about to punt and each time the other team scored tds...

Consistently makes the dumbest penalties on the team. I thought Coley's 2 were BS and I'm glad Richt backed him.

Advertisement

Every personal foul penalty he got the last 3 games it extended drives when they were about to punt and each time the other team scored tds...

That crap loses you games , I've seen in so much . It kills momentum instantly , automatically makes the defense feel defeated . The drive was over and you won that series.

It instantly changes things, and sometimes the momentum never swings back.

The message to the team is what's more important to me. Y'all get your shib together or you're ridin bench simple as that.

2 years ago this would have been devastating.

Nice job recruiting and coaching this unit up.

Advertisement
2 years ago this would have been devastating.

Nice job recruiting and coaching this unit up.

this is why the players had so much leverage in golden house of thin horrors, the starters new their backup was trash and they'd never sit, so they played lax and undisciplined

I'm pretty sure Willis was the guy who jumped on the pile against Pitt, but Jenkins was called for the penalty. Regardless it was a complete BS penalty.

Advertisement
I was real upset with Richt s reaction after his penalties, I wanted to see Richt lay into him a little instead of just giving the ol "I'm disappointed in you" but this move let's everyone know that stupid penalties will not be tolerated and it's a lesson for not only Jenkins but the whole team, kudos Richt, kudos.

I think he can be a good player, but that Triple Lindy he landed last week was equal to a turnover because it extended a drive on what would have been 4th down. Sometimes, you have to use extreme measures when guys continue to be selfish.

I'm pretty sure Willis was the guy who jumped on the pile against Pitt, but Jenkins was called for the penalty. Regardless it was a complete BS penalty.
Rayshan Jenkins and Willis did at the same time which wasn't late but then courtel did a couple seconds later..

It was definitely Jenkins. He dove well past the echo of the whistle. Just dumb any way you slice it.

Advertisement
Back